# 7 : The Reception !!

Sophia's POV :

I left the kids on their own to enjoy and walked over to the newly wedded couple with a beautiful envelope in my hand.

"Guys this is your wedding gift from my side. I hope you haven't gotten this before and that you love it." I said handing them the envelope.

"Yes finally my first wedding gift which I am allowed to open." Roni said taking the gift from me and opening it carefully.

Edward walked towards us with a beautiful box. And that's when Roni opened the envelope and read it out loud.

" To the Newlyweds, 

To my dear best friends who made me feel like home when I was a stranger.

I still can't believe I fake dated Jordan just because he didn't have guts to ask you out. But the way he did it was wow.

I really noted high school with you guys and thank you for everything. I am sorry I missed seven years of your lives and the Proposal of this amazing wedding.

But I will make it upto you guys so here is the Best Honeymoon Package for the cutest couple.

I know you guys love Europe. So here are the bet places I shortlisted for you guys : Paris, London, Greece and Venice.

I hope you have fun and I mean it I am old enough to be an aunt. ;-)

                               - Sophia   

Oh My God !!!" She shouted and hugged me. "Thank you Thank you. You are the best girl friend ever." she said.

"Mention not" I winked at her.

I looked at Jordan who was looking at Edward. Okay what did I do now? 

"You know that Jordan had planned their honeymoon and I had done all the things and arrangement for him. This box has all of the bookings for them." He said sounding angry.

I turned to Jordan, "Oh My God I am so Sorry I didn't know you had already done the planning according to my research you guys were not supposed to go anywhere for a week and so I...." I tried to explain.

"No Sophia it's okay we were going on my Honeymoon after a month cause we needed to relax after all these hectic preparations." And Edward snorted.

Huh? Yeah okay he did these preparations.

"So we can still go to yours and relax there. And then go to my destinations.

Anyways Thanks a lot I never really had the time to actually just visit Europe it was always due to business. "
I smiled at him. And then looked at Edward who still looked pissed. "Anyways you guys need to attend the guest shall we leave? " he asked.

They all said their bye and went away. I sat on the nearest table and grabbed a wine. This could help.

Shawn walked upto me with a wired expression. "Hi. Do you know the name on Roni's cousin?" he asked.

"Why do you want to know." I asked wiggling eyebrows.

"Well she knows my name and everything about me and I still don't know her name and apparently she has warned all of our friends to not to tell me.

I need your help this one time Sis." he sighed and took a wine glass.

"Okay what do I get in return?" I asked sipping my wine.

"My love." he said blankly. And I gave him a glare.

"Whatever. Okay her name is Allison Clermont. She is staying at Roni's parents right now.