# 23 : Fights and Kisses!!

Sophia's POV :

I woke up with really bad headache. I sat up on my bed and held my hair. What happened last night? I just remember getting the award and drinking a lot of champagne. I held my head trying to remember what happened last night but I couldn't.

I sighed getting up. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. All my make up was taken off. I was in my FRIENDS night dress. Who the heck changed me last night? Who the heck did get home?

I sighed walking out of my rooms. The last thing I remember form last night is Edward taking my glass of champagne. I sighed walking out and I bumped into Edward. I looked at him as I massaged my head.

I looked at him and then down to the ground. He smiled at me. I looked back up at him with wide eyes. Why is he smiling at me? Is he okay? I placed my hand on his head and then on his cheek. No he doesn't have any fever.

"Are you okay?" I asked voicing my thoughts out. His face changed. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well you are smiling at me?" I said confused. "He started walking downstairs and I followed him. "So?" he asked.

Is he okay? He is playing nice. Something is wrong. Is it my birthday? No. I would have remembered that. Is it his birthday? No I would have remembered that too.

"Nothing. Who changed me last night?" I asked. "I did." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "YOU WHAT?" I shouted. "Don't behave like I haven't seen you naked before." He shrugged.

"Edward I didn't have a bra on. And there is a big difference between a bikini and a being actually naked. You Asshole." I said punching him. "Don't get your hopes up. I didn't do it. I asked to do it." He said.

We walked to the dining room and sat their for breakfast. "Please get me a Advil" I told Lena.

"So how did I get home last night?" I asked.

"What do you mean I? How much do you actually remember from last night?" he asked as his face changed to an angry one.

"I don't know. I just remember you coming and taking the glass of champagne form my hand. After that nothing. I want to remember but I cant." I said holding my head.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T REMEMBER!" he shouted.

"Hey big guy no need to go all hulk on me okay?" I said rubbing my forehead.

"This is very unacceptable." He said with girtted teeth. "Well sorry to disappoint you." I sassed. I know I shouldn't be testing his patience but a hangover me is not someone you want to deal with. Trust me.

Soon Lena handed me the Advil and gulped it down with water. "You are just a spoilt brat." he said getting up. "Excuse me?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. This man is just impossible. Wasn't he smiling two minutes ago?

"Look Edward you tell me what happened and that will help me remember stuff okay? What happened last night?" I asked. Now I want to know. "Just mind your alcohol consumption next time. And stay fucking away from me." He said getting up and leaving for his office.

I sighed what did I expect? For him to stay home and take care of me? Huh. Like that is going to happen. He has a company to run and much better work to do than look after my drunken ass.

I sighed and got up getting ready for my day. I was just going to stay in. I cant wok with this killer head ache. I know I am very reckless and I don't at all behave my age. But what can I do. This is my way of coping up with things.

I sighed as I went to my room and sat their designing dresses. After two hours or so my phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID I picked it up. "So SIS how is the hangover." I heard Shawn's voice.