# 43: You are so not innocent!!

So sorry for the late update after my exams my laptop broke down... So I couldn't write... But here you go!

Dedicated to:  Brie_Ella101 , adelamacford , sam_cartney26 , ArpitaDutta18 , brynn340 , 12cupcake34 , graciagastilo , dharsshavarthinee , JignaBrahmbhatt , jane_maxwell , sahilahezhil , ernestina304

Sophia's POV :

I straightened my dress as I stood outside the door. A sigh escaped my lips. I wasn't ready! What if I mess up? A hand gently grabbed mine. "Stop worrying so much they love you more than they love me. You will be fine." He said.

I gave him a small smile as he rang the bell. The door opened and I was soon pulled into a hug. "Oh My Gosh! Finally!! I was so excited when I found out he finally did it!" she said as she released me from the hug.

Sebastian gave a hug. "Officially Welcome to the family dear!" he said. I smiled. "Thank you so much for having me," I said. Elina came in and gave me tight hug. "Finally have someone I can talk to." She squealed. I looked at Edward who had a pissed of face. "I mean one more person." She said sheepishly. I smiled.

"It's okay your brother is not that bad," I said. "As if. He is like walking hulk. Waiting to be ticked off." She said as we all entered the house. "Shut up." He snapped at her. "See..." she said. We all laughed. "Sophia come on tell me how did he do it?" Amber asked. I immediately blushed. Its been almost a week and I still can't wrap my head over the fact.

"It was really romantic... We-" I started but Edward placed his hand over my shoulder. "Sweetheart... Personal things shouldn't be discussed." He said in a husky voice. I looked up at him.

"Oh Come on," I said. I sat beside Amber and Elina and started telling them. How he asked my parents and he had already informed Shawn about it. The whole day and the Eiffel Tower... As I completed my story leaving the night talks part alone...

"Awwww" they squealed. Edward and his dad just chuckled. "Wow, you do have a heart brother. I am glad to know." She said to him. "Yeah I would have let Kyle go off that easily if I didn't," he said with the same attitude. "Stop bringing him in this all the time." She said irritated. I looked at her.

Edward sat up listening to this. What happened they were okay like three days ago. "What did he do?" Edward asked angrily. She just ignored him. " I have to go. Please excuse me." She said. But the doorbell rang. She walked to get it. The door opened to see Kyle at the door with flowers in his hands. His hair all messy and dark circles under his eyes.

I immediately stood up. "What the hell happened to you? Did you get run over by a car or something?" Elina asked. "Wait a minute I don't wanna talk to you. Get lost!" she said. "Elina look I am sorry I shouldn't have. I know I made a mistake but I can't stay like this. It's been just two days and I can't be without you. Please don't do this. I am sorry!" he said.

"Kyle..." she started but he cut her off. "I'm sorry okay I promise I will respect you guys' friendship. I am so sorry. I promise I would not suspect anything. I swear I will try please don't.." he said. "KYLE!" she shouted. He shut up and looked at her. "You were right. I am not mad at you. He had feelings for me but I told him to stay only if he wants to be friends.." she said fidgeting with her dress. In a moment Kyle's face changed to a pissed one.