# 15 : Today is Not the Day !!

Sophia's POV :

Recap:

"Well the contract states YOU will be staying with me till the project is completely ready. So that the work is easier. And noticing there is no ring in your hand I see that you two are no longer related.. So when are you moving in?" he said very seriously.

WHAT THE FUCK??

***** 

"What the Fuck are you saying?" I asked baffled by his statement. "Well to sum up you are staying with me." He said. I looked at him like he had grown two heads or something. Is this okay? I looked at Shawn and Cole to see them standing there speechless.

Very Mature Guys. Thank you for your help. "I am not going anywhere." I said firmly.

"Well then your Company is mine I presume." He said smirking. Oh how I wanted his smirk of his face. "You Asshole NEVER!!" I shouted at him.

"But the contract is signed by you." He said handing it to me. I just tore it up. "No its not" I said throwing the pieces in the air. "Do you really think I have just one copy of that contract Sophia? After I took the papers from you this morning I copied them and send them to my lawyers."

"I am not going to live with you." I repeated. "Yes she is not." Cole intervened. THANK YOU! "I didn't ask you" Edward snapped at him with a very serious voice. Oh Boy he is angry. "And you" he said coming towards me and grabbing my arm tightly.

"You should be thankful that I am asking you nicely. I can just throw you over my shoulder and take you away without your consent. Just because I'm being nice don't push it Sophia. I am not good with my patience or my anger." He said roughly.

His hand tightening around my arm making me wince but our glaring contest was not going to break. "Okay Okay Lets just sit and talk like Mature People." Shawn said pulling Edward away from me. I rubbed my arm to see it had red finger marks. Asshole.

"There is nothing to talk about. She is living with me" he barked. "Shawn ask this man to get out right now before I call the police." Cole said. At which Edward just gave him a dark chuckle.

"This is not your Tiny town in Australia Taylor. This is LA. I rule this place. I am the owner of most of the things here. Restaurants, resorts, buildings, companies. You name it I have it. Do you really think the police is going to do any harm to me? Yeah good luck with that."

Cole just glared at him. Why does he hate him so much? "Look Edward why would she live with you?" Shawn asked.

"See we need to stay together for a lot of time due to the project work. We will be in and out of country for the business a lot of times. It would be much better if we just stay together. The working hours are not going o be pretty." He said.

"Okay. But how do I trust you with her?" Shawn asked. "Shawn you know me for a long time. If I had to try something on your sister trust me I had my time. And she is engaged isn't she? If they are soon to be married they shouldn't always stay in the same house." He said.

"Well yeah that does make sense. Fine I will support the decision she makes." Shawn said. "Cole its okay. I will be fine. If I don't follow his stupid Contract I would have to lose my dream. The company I have brought so far with my hard work. Please..." I said.

"Fine but if he hurts you. He is dead." Cole said and hugged me. I hugged him back and Edward cleared his throat. "I trusted you." I told him pulling away from Cole.

"Then that's where you were wrong Sweetheart." He said smirking. When is he going to be stopping with this nickname?

"I have so much to do here and I am really having a busy week. How about I move in after Sunday." I asked him.