#29 : What's Mine!!

Dedication : JeeyaMohsin , 12cupcake34 , Brie_Ella101

Special Dedication : destinyroberts375
Thank you for being there from the start of this book!! Happy Birthday!

Sophia's POV :

I woke up to the alarm cloc]k blaring. Ugh. Why! I looked at my phone I twas 8 in the morning. I had a message from Cole.

Cole : Heyy!! When are you coming to pick him up. He was so excited last night...

I smiled at it.

Me : I'll be there in an hour tell me him to get ready.

I put my phone on charging and got ready. Taking a quick shower and dressing up. I did my make up and went outside to Edwards room.

I burst open the door and I immediately regretted it. Edward was only in his boxers.

Well not exactly regretted.

Looking for something in his closet. "Edward!" I exclaimed closing my eyes with my hands.

I just heard him laugh. "Put on some clothes." I said.

"I don't mind you looking I have an amazing body. But on a serious note I don't know what to wear." he said.

I sighed and walked towards the bed. Threw a towel at his face and pushed him aside.

I took out a pair of black jeans and and black full sleeves fit shirt.

"I am not wearing that." he said. "We aren't going to a meeting so no suits. How many suit do you actually own?" I asked.

"Lost count. Usually don't wear them more than four times." he said shrugging.

My eyes widened. "What?" I asked.

He looked at me questionably. "You waste way too much money." I said.

As I took the towel from him and hung it on the rack in the bathroom.

What I didnt notice was he came in. I turned around and collided with his chest.

"Sophia." he said huskily.

"Yes?" I asked. Be confident don't give into him.

"You remember What happened last time we were in a bathroom together?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

I looked at him with scrunched eyebrows. What is he saying?

"You know I was drunk...." he said as he sat on the counter and pulled me between his legs my hands immediately on his bare chest to support myself because of the certain impact.

My eyes widened when I remembered what he was talking about!!

My First Kiss....

Our First Kiss...

What but I thought he didn't know. I looked down not wanting to answer him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he demanded.

"You were drunk Edward. You didn't mean it." I said trying to pry out of his arms.

He immediately pulled me upon on the counter and on his lap.

"Edward." I sighed.

"Don't Edward me." he said.

"You were drunk. You didn't mean it. You would have just ignored me or would have said to forget it. I didn't want to hear that." I said.