# 32 : Don't tempt me!!

Dedicated to : ashelykbrown , Arlette_Espinal , Gabydenisse30 , graciagastilo , SanatDutta , JignaBrahmbhatt , greygoul , sahilahezhil , Brie_Ella101

Sophia's POV :

I woke up to the sunlight settling on my eyes. I tried getting up but I was pulled back and even closer. I turned my head to see Edward sleeping beside me. His hand on my waist and half of my body lying over him.

I sighed. "Edward." I softly said. He just hugged me tighter. "Edward we have a meeting." I said. He just ignored me. "The night is over and if you are holding me like this then technically I win." I said. He opened his eyes looking down at me and I smiled at him in return.

"Two minutes?" he asked. I chuckled and nodded. I cuddled into him and traced his bare chest. My hands unconsciously started roaming lower and lower.

Before it went any lower Edwards hand caught mine. "Sweetheart if that hands go any lower we are not leaving this bed unless you are sore. I don't mind but I don't want to let you win." He said huskily.

He got up and walked to the bathroom. "Hey I want to go first." I said. "You should have got up first." He retorted. I glared at him. I did!

He just quickly shut the door. I sighed as I took out my outfit out. We had a meeting for a hotel site we had finalized. I took out my pencil skirt and shirt grabbing my towel and inner wear I waited on the bed going through my phone.

The door opened and Edward walked out. With only his towel leaning very low n his waist. I looked as his face and he was smirking. "Like what you see?" he asked. "You wish." I replied. When I thought of something. I picked my clothes leaving my shirt behind making it look like I didn't notice.

And to my luck even he didn't. I quickly took a shower and put on my clothes. I had put on my bra, underwear and skirt. I ran a hand through my hair making I look messy. I smirked walking out.

As soon as I stepped my foot out. Edward's head snapped to me and his eyes widened. I smiled at him innocently. "Sorry forgot my shirt." I said. When I bent down to pick it up in the blink of an eye I was pushed up against the wall of the bedroom pressed between the wall and Edward.

"Don't start something you won't finish, Sophia." He warned. My breathe becoming uneven by the second. You need to be in control. "I will finish it but do you want me to?" I whispered in his ear. He grabbed my waist tightly. And now I am in his head. Perfect.

I brought my lips to his slowly kissing him. He didn't respond. Oh now he doesn't want to give in? I opened his shirt button and roamed my hand down his chest. Grabbed my waist tighter and his other hand just below my breast. I grabbed his hair making him gasp opening his mouth.

I deepened the kiss and just when his tongue was about to meet mine, just when he was about to respond I pulled away. He pressed his body against mine no space between us. Only his shirt separating our bodies. "No, Edward I am not going to let you lose. I'm having way too much fun." I smirked.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't tempt me, Sophia." He growled. "Edward it's still under your control whether or not to be affected by me. YOU want Me. Accept it. It will be easier for you. You can do whatever you want..." I said as I grabbed his thumb and ran it up and down my bare stomach.