# 24 : Jealousy & Introductions!!

Dedicated to : Brie_Ella101 , graciagastilo , 25dansijaie , shreeneeti , priyashijalan007 , dan-adjmul , LoujineeTaha

Asher :

Sophia's POV :

Sophia's POV :

I woke up panting. The same nightmares repeating. Edward Leaving me, someone kidnapping me. I sat up still trying to clam down my breathing. I sighed. I went to bathroom and washed my face. I looked at the watch.

2 am. Awesome. I took out my phone might as well watch something. I took it out to see a message from Jordan.

From Jo – Coming to your house tomorrow for some cake. Roni is threatening me to take her. Please make more cake. See you tomorrow morning.

I smiled. So now I have something to do. Tomorrow is a Sunday. I mean today is a Sunday. I texted saying sure. Then I texted Kyle.

To Kyle – Hey I am making cake tomorrow. Come here and bring the girls.

I sent it and then I closed the phone taking out my laptop. But as soon as I opened Netflix. My phone started ringing. Who the hell is awake at this time.

I looked to see it was KYLE face timing me. Wow. I answered. And looked at the three heads squished into the screen.

"Why are you guys awake?" I asked.

"Why are you awake?" Kyle retorted. "Cause I cant sleep. Its 2 am kids what are you guys doing." I said. "We were having a girls night. But HE CRASHED IT." Elina complained.

"Babe don't say like you don't like being near me." He smirked. Trying to kiss her. Kiara just toke the phone from him.

"So how are you sis?" I asked. "I'm good" she said with a half smile. "Why don't you invite your that bad boy friend of yours over tomorrow. I would like to meet him." I said.

"Really?" she asked. "NO NO NO." Kyle said taking the phone. "I am your elder sister don't make me come there and pull your ears." I warned him.

Suddenly my phone started ringing again. Edward was face timing me?

What? Why is he awake. I just took him on the same call.

He was still in his suit and walking somewhere.

"I knew you guys were up to something. I am telling you now. Go to sleep. It is fucking 2 am?" he sad angrily.

"Hey Bro!" Elina said. "Why did he join the call?" Kyle muttered. "You kids should be fast asleep by now. And you Sophia don't you have a company to run tomorrow?" he asked.