Answers!!

You guys have been waiting for this! So here you go!

Sophia –

Home_gurl_13 : Do you have feelings towards Edward?

Sophia : Yes! I mean come on! How can I not? He is sweet and nice and how can I forget hot?! He is a caring person if you are really close to him. It's just I made a mistake. Quite a few mistakes actually. I am not saying I am right or he is wrong. We are both at fault here. But I am sure we will work everything out. I mean if it is meant to be it will be right?

ashelykbrown : Who would you choose Edward or Cole?

Sophia : I shouldn't have to choose between them because I have two different relationships with each of them. Cole has been a really good friend to me for the past few years. Edward is someone really special to me. I like him a lot. So I would choose him hands down. I know where this question is coming from, in the last chapter when Edward asked me to choose I chose Bella and not Cole. It's my fault that he doesn't know it. But hopefully soon.

25dansijaie : Were you dating anyone else in Australia?

Sophia : Yes I did. I tried dating people to move on. But it didn't work out that well for me. I don't know why but it just didn't. Guess Edward was just the one who could capture my heart.

SanatDutta : How was your Italy experience with Edward?

Sophia : It was amazing! It was like we were in our own little world away from our usual on and off fighting relationship. It did get steamy but you can't blame us okay. It felt like we were never separated for seven years. It was sweet and romantic I would say. It's good that we enjoyed when it lasted. *laughs*

nanmun2003 : Why did you not explain Edward everything about Cole when all your friends and family know about it? And do you love his son like your own?

Sophia : It just didn't feel right to me at that point. But now I clearly know it was a big mistake. And I shouldn't have hid things from him. Truth is one of the most essential thing in any relationship which I clearly didn't see. So I think I should have seen this coming. I was really not fair with Edward when I told everyone else except him. I mean when I planned it out in my head it was way different. And yes I love Jason like my own cause I have been there for him and I always will.

Brie_Ella101 : Did you ever have feelings for Cole while you were with him?

Sophia : NO. Absolutely Not. Actually when I met Cole he was already in a relationship with Bella and they got engaged soon after. I love him like my best friend but I am sure its nothing more. I will always be there for him when he needs me cause he was there when I needed him. But a romantic feeling? No.

sahilahezhil : Why aren't you explaining Cole to Edward? If Cole's son already knows that Sophia is not his mother then for who's sake was the fake engagement?

Sophia : I don't know how to or I thought I would say it when it would be the right time but clearly it never is. We have to make time for it.. I just thought its Cole decision when to break it to the whole world. And I need to support him. But now it's just wrong... The fake engagement was for the media so they don't ask about Bella and the people don't harm her. Because the media knew he was dating someone but didn't know who it was so....