# 6 : The Wedding (Part 2) !!

Sophia's POV :

I just ran after Edward shouting his name. He finally stopped when I caught upto him. "Are you mad at me? " I asked him.

"No." Was his one word reply. "Edward look I am sorry okay. I know I shouldn't have run away from my problems but I couldn't handle okay?! It was too much for me I knew you don't like me back so-"

"That's here you are wrong Sophia."He said, his green eyes boring into mine sending chills down my spine. I was shocked He liked me back?!

"I don't really care Sophia. What has happened is the past. You moved on and I did too okay! You don't really need to give me an explanation. If you had really loved me you wouldn't have moved on."

He said and walked away. I stood there for a minute. Oh Edward you are not having the last word. I ran upto him and pulled his arm to stop him and face me.

"You don't care Edward? Cause you don't seem to care even before. You think me moving on was a big mistake? What should have I done huh? Gotten drunk like you did? Found a new man everyday to whore around with?

It was my way dealing with it. I understand that I was heart broken what happened to you huh? Perfect little Amanda broke your heart?"

I was angry how dare he say that I didn't really love him. Does he even know what Love means? I mean he has no right to say anything about me or my love for him.

He just stood there looking at me so angry that if glares could kill I would have been dead 15 seconds ago.

"Edward I was here to apologize for leaving my best friend that day. I knew you would be angry. But guess what you are not the BestFriend I left behind."

I said and was about to walk out. He always referred to me as his best friend. Yeah now he knows how it feels to friend zoned. When he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest.

"Listen here and Listen Clear Miss Sophia Macford . You are here for my Best friends' wedding and I don't want to ruin it by arguing with you.

But let me make this clear. You don't really know who I am or What I can do. So you better stay in your limits. You are right I am not the Edward you fell in love with.

But Guess What even you aren't the Sweetheart I had fallen for. So I suggest Miss Sophia that you stay away from me and I stay away from you.

I don't want to create a scene here so unless you really want to know how much I don't want you here don't cross my path."

He said giving me a cold glare and his voice was so raspy and deep it made me scared. He just left my hand and walked away.

I just stood there processing it. What the heck?! Did he just confess that he loved me? I just regained my senses when I turned around and saw three pairs of eyes staring at me.

To be precise. Three teenagers I knew oh so very well.

"Firstly wow. That's was feisty and secondly you are back sis." Kyle said and came to hug me.

I hugged him back and said, "I heard somebody is dating." I said looking at him with a smirk.

"Oh trust me this Salvatore is better." He said with a smirk and kissed Elina. Yeah on the lips.

"Eewwww Kyle she is my best friend that's just gross and you know what I really don't care." She ssmiled at me and hugged me. "I missed you." she said.

"I missed you too dear. And I have heard you don't have a Boyfriend yet and why is that so?" I asked her.

"Nope she is not allowed to have one. Boys are douche bags." Kyle said getting angry.