# 19 : Good lucks and Good Nights !!

Sophia's POV :

I woke up at 6 am and got ready. Last night after the whole incident I went to my room and went straight to bed after taking my pills.

I went up to to check on the kids. They were sleeping soundly. I don't know how but they all fit onto the bed. I walked to the kitchen I made breakfast for everyone. I left a note before going to my room and changing into work clothes.

I came down and placed the note on the refrigerator.

Hey Whoever gets this note.

Breakfast is ready. Heat it up and eat.

Please don't go without any food.

Kids make sure Edward has breakfast.

Sophia.

I rushed to work. Today was the final day before the show tomorrow. and god was I freaking out. Usually I would never came to these. Because I never wanted to come to LA. But now that I am here. This is all a mess. I walked into my cabin.

"Jenny get all the people responsible for the alterations and the top designers behind the project now in the room. I need all the models here in an hour. And where the fuck is my coffee?" I shouted at her.

"Maam here is your coffee. And the designers are waiting in the conference room. The models will be here sharp at 8." She said.

I walked out to the conference room taking the coffee from her.

"So yesterday the fittings were quite good. But I need them to be perfect. Check them with the models one last time. Today at five we have to go to the venue for the rooms and allotments of our company. I need everything to be perfect. I don't need any mess or any excuse.

All the designs were made out three weeks ago. I don't need a single one missing. Now get to work and see to it that our designs and our patterns are not mixing up." I said.

"Sophia. Don't worry it would be perfect just as you want. You don't need to stress out." Mr. Dexter an expirenced coworker who was an amazing designer said.

"I know Mr. Dexter but this time I am going to be here. I don't want people to blame me." I sighed.

He just gave me a small smile and walked away.

I walked to the model room and found Alexis waiting there for me. "Don't worry Sophia. Your designs are always different. They will be the best." She assured me.

We walked in and then we all got busy in the fittings and the runway show rehearsals. Soon it was five o'clock and we had to visit the venue.

It was a five star hotel. With a big hall especially for these fashion events. The rooms were already booked in for the designers form all over the world.

I walked in and we soon got busy in the arrangements. It was almost 11 pm when actually everyone started leaving.

I went to my car asked my driver, Levi to take me back to the office. "Jenny I know you must be sleeping. And I'm sorry to disturb you. But I just wanted you to know that please be there at 7 at least. I will be there at 6 30." I informed her.

"Ma'am I was just winding up all the mail invitations for tomorrow. and I will be there at 6:30 as well. I just wanted to ask when should I call the models? I mean the show will start at 6 in the evening." She asked.

"Call them at 2. The make up and hair will take time. I will have to go home for lunch and then come back again for the carpet entries." I said.

"Surely I will mail it to them. Anything else ma'am?" she asked.