# 13 : Jealousy and Realisations!!

Sophia's POV :

I walked to my cabin and got my sketchpad out to see what I should wear. Something simple but very elegant.

Nothing seemed right so took out my pencils and started sketching. And didn't even notice how the half hour had passed. I soon went in to see the models walk.

And then the rest of time flew by. It was almost seven and I knew Alexis would be here any moment. She was the most beautiful model I had ever seen.

And I had signed her to be my Ambassador. She was the most paid model. But she was totally worth it.

"Okay you guys will be here everyday for the practice. Same time. 5 to 7 pm. I hope there are no complications on the show day. You are dismissed." I sad. When I walked out I found Allison calling me.

"Hey. Welcome aboard." I smiled and said. "Well Thank you so much." She said.

"Look Sophia please don't scold Shawn today. It was not what is you think it is." She said and her face was completely red. "Mhmm." I said chuckling.

"He is an idiot who doesn't know when to show up and when to not.' She said.

"Its okay dear. I don't mind at all." I said winking at her. "What?! No!! Its just he is Hot and..." She slapped her hand on her mouth.

"Please don't tell this to him. He is already cocky." She said and sighed. "Yeah I know." I said smiling at her.

"So where are you heading?" I asked her. And as if on cue I saw Shawn walk into the hallway even though my receptionist was stopping. "Sir, Madam has strictly forbidden you on this floor." She said.

"She is my sister I think can walk in here when I want." He said huffing. "Sir please." She said. And he continued walking.

"Look I am not even here for Sophia I would be in and out in no time. She wont even know." He argued. I looked at Allison to see her eyes widened.

Oh so he was here for her. I see. "Leah let him in. Lets see how he wont let me know." I said smirking at him. "Oh Heyyyyy Sophia you look gorgeous." He smirked when he saw Allison looking at him but hugged me instead. I let him do it.

"So if you are not here for me then who are you here for?" I asked him.

"Oh Allison I didn't see you there." He said. "Sure. You didn't." we said at the same time.

He went to hug her but she stopped him. "No." she said. Wow somebody saying no to him other than me that's great I approve.

"Well that is not what you were saying in the morning babe." He said to her making her blush so hard. "Okay TMI." I said and the they looked at me like they just realised I was here.

"You get your ass out of here." I said pointing at Shawn. "What? Why?" he asked. "Don't you have a company to run?" I asked.

"Well Yeah but can't I come to visit my favorite sister." He said. "I am your only sister you idiot." I said to him.

"SOPHIA!!" I heard someone shout and we all looked in the direction. It was surely Alexis coming towards me with a huge smile.

She came and gave me a Big Tight Hug. "Hey!!" I said hugging her back. She is a very sweet and nice person. A bonus to her beautiful body.

I looked at Shawn to see him grinning. Yeah they are sort close. She is actually Cole's Cousin. I saw Allison notice and her face paled. Huh?

She pulled out of the hug. "I missed you." She said. "Me too dear." I replied smiling. "Wow. I feel totally feel the love here." Shawn muttered.