# 11 : Fights and Condoms!!

Sophia's POV :

I woke upto find myself hugging someone. I looked upto see Edward sleeping there with my head on his lap. What the heck?! But then I realized my nightmare.. him comforting me.. I just smiled at him peacefully sleeping there.

I got up from his lap. I no more had fever just a little weakness I went to the washroom and came back in to see now Edward lying down on the bed. I smiled finally this guy is getting some sleep.

I went beside him and laid down. Soon sleep consuming me. It was dreamless and peaceful.

I woke up to the door opening. And all I could see was fuming Cole standing at the door. What got his panties in a twist?? I laid my head down on my pillow again only to find out it was not a pillow.

As soon as I moved a bit Edward pulled me closer. Okay now I get it what is wrong with him. I got up pushing away Ed. And that woke him up. "What The Fuck Sweetheart" he said in his sexy sleepy voice.

Wait forget that, scratch that. I did not just think that. Then he looked at the door to see Cole fuming with anger. "Okay." He said getting up.

"What the Fuck do you think you are doing in my wife's bed." Cole shouted at him. Okay this is not going to end well. "She is not your wife." Ed shouted back. Cole just gave me a 'Is he serious' Look. Well Ed is not wrong...

"She is my fiancée. You cant just sleep in the same bed with her. And Sweetheart? When did you two start having nickname for eachother?" Cole asked.

"Well I can call her whatever I want and we have had nicknames for about seven is it? Yeah seven years now." He said smirking at Cole. Take notes from this guy on how to piss people off.

I got up standing up in between those two. "Guys." I said. "SHUT UP." They both said in unison. Okay. I got to the side.

"If you really loved her. Why would you leave your 'fiancée' when she was in such a bad condition?" Ed asked. Putting extra emphasis on Fiancee.

"That's not the point. I do love her. But you have no right to just barge into here." He said.

"Look you just cant let your fiancée lay sick there. Let alone the girl you love. What did you see in him?" Ed asked looking at me.

I just stood there staring at his hot bed hair. WHAT?!? Snap out of it Soph. How can you think of something like that. When you are supposed to be engaged. Well.... But still... I cant just repeat everything again. It was his choice to let me go. Right?

Well you left without hearing his choice.

Said my mind. Heyy not helping. I was brought out my thoughts with the bickering in front of me. These guys need to stop.

" STOP!?!" I shouted shutting both of them. "YOU?!" I said pointing my finger at Cole. "YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS." I said when Edward snickered behind me. "Hehe They don't even stay in the same room. Fiancée." He mocked.

I turned around glaring at him. "AND YOU BETTER SHUT UP." I said. Breathe in Breathe Out. Breathe In. Breathe Out.

"Edward Thank you for taking care of me and helping me. I will see you tomorrow at your office for the meeting Okay?" I asked. He nodded. Then he did something most unexpected. He hugged me. Whispering in my ears.

"Sweetheart do you happen to know you look very sexy when your mad? Huge Turn ON. And I am totally digging the new short hair. But I would prefer it a bit longer. And The Australian Accent is something I have been attracted to." He whispered huskily. Making me blush like a tomato.