# 8 : Jason Taylor !!

Sophia's POV :

I got ready. And I looked at myself in the mirror before going out. Wearing a blue dress. Hair in soft curls and black heels.

Yups looking good. Taking my sunglasses I walked out my room and checked upon Jason.

I walked downstairs to see Shawn ready and sitting down with Cole having a talk.

"Brother let's Go.." I said grabbing his hands not before pecking Cole on the cheeks.

"Cole when I get back from breakfast we are going to see about that school."
I said.

I got into my car and we reached the dinner. Shawn got out and I went to park the car.

I locked up my Lamborghini and went inside just to see everyone there and for some reason when I walked up they all fell silent.

"Heyy Guysss... Whats wrong?" I asked taking a seat beside Shawn.

They all just stared at me. Well They were confused and shocked I guess?

But all they did was stare and say nothing. "What's the matter? " I asked again.

And Ryder slid the newspaper towards me. I opened it up to see two headlines. One was about the biggest wedding of this month.

Duh. Obviously it was Jordan and Roni's. And then there was another headline which I think made them flip their shit.

The Sophia Macford is back in town with Cole Taylor and is this their child?

It was a picture of me, Cole and Jason. But how did they get it. I saw no one there yesterday.

I just sighed. I will have to talk to Cole about this now.

I just looked up from the paper to see everyone looking at me with expectations.

"What?!?" I asked.

"Is that your child." "Are you with Cole" "You guys never got married." "Did you guys really do it." "What will you tell Ed when he finds out."

Although so many questions were thrown at me only one seemed to get my attention.

What the Fuck was I going to tell Edward. Well how does it matter he hates me as it is.

"Well I can't answer all those questions at the same time. But about Ed. He hates me as it is how is it going to affect him?" I ask.

"So you are saying that Jason being your child. Who is five years old. Is not going affect Ed who had gone through a lot for the past five years just to get over you.

When he was dealing with life and death you were having the time for your life Sophia. Do you really think that is not going to affect the guy that has been in love with you?!?" Austin said angrily.

"Austin why do you always say this is my fault. Okay you want me to admit I am wrong fine I am wrong. Why don't you go ask your oh so beloved Ed if he has to say something about him being wrong?!?" I exclaim.

"Guys let's just calm down okay. It's been years since we have met let's just not ruin this." Lexi said.

We both just glared at each other. When the waiter came in to ask us about our food. Everyone ordered something light.

When I was about to give mine I was interrupted, "She will have a French Toast lightly crisped and with whipped cream and strawberry on top. And a Butterscotch Milkshake."

That was good. I turned to look at Edward who just came and sat down beside Jordan and did his bro hug thingy.

"Well instead of the Butterscotch Milkshake I will have a Chocolate milkshake I hate butterscotch." I say looking at Ed.