# 21 : The Fashion Show (Part 2)

Edwards Suit Above

Dedicated to : adelamacford JoannaEdwards7 tima1425 12cupcake34 DishaTrivedi914 Lolypopsweet Hebron_20 graciagastilo    sherya_14   for commenting on the last chapter!! And all of you Thank you for your support!!  An early update for all my readers for reading this story!! Enjoy...

Sophia's POV :

So around after half an hour. Me, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam walked towards the hall where the party was already started since the show ended a few minutes ago. As soon as I entered I saw Elina, Kyle and Kiara coming towards me.

They all tackled me in a hug. "That was awesome." "Amazing." "Good Job" they said all at once. "Thank you guys" I said. Then they all noticed the boys with me. "So guys these are my cousins Kyle and Kiara and this Elina his girlfriend and her bestfriend." I said and the girls eyes widened.

"Guys this is-" "ONE DIRECTION!!" they said. "So you know them." I chuckled. "Can we please have your autograph?" they asked. The guys smiled at them and nodded. How Sweet! "Why don't we also take some pictures?"Harry asked.

I smiled and gladly took their phones to take the pictures. Soon the kids walked away smiling. And the guys said they also had to see guests. And I walked in further when I was pulled in a hug.

"You did an amazing Job" I recognized that happy voice to be Roni's. "Thank you Roni" I smiled at her. Soon all of my friends were there congratulating me.

"Sophia." I hear a deep voice say and I turned around. And there stood my dad looking at me with ana angry expression on his face.

Oh Yeah it Im going to be dead.

"Hey Dad. I am so glad you came. You guys look good. How have you guys been. I missed you I much.

I'm so happy you guys are on a break from work. Did you know people your age should take a vacation twice a year?

Have I mentioned you guys look gorgeous. I did didn't I? By the way Shawn was looking for you. I'll just go get him." I started to walk away completely panicked.

But my mom stopped me grabbing my wrist before I could escape. I sighed and turned back to them.

"Kids I know you wanna party with her and everything but do you mind if we borrow her for 10 minutes?" my mom said in a very polite tone.

Boy that tone was going to change. They all nodded and my mom gave me a look saying 'You Bette Follow Us'

Did I even have an option? I followed my parents smiling at people and thanking them as they congratulated me. And I saw Shawn talking with Allison. I am going to kick his ass if he lets me go through this alone. I was glaring at him and as if he felt it he looked behind him and found my eyes.

I nodded my head towards my parents walking in front of me. And he immediately excused himself and got to us. Walking beside my parents. "Hey old people. Were you guys having a family meeting without the most amazing and handsome member?" he asked grining.

"Oh Good you are here to now even you can have your part of earful with her." My mom said pulling his ear. "Ow Ow Ow women you are hurting me." He said. "Boy if you call me a women one more time it will not just be your ear. I am your mother don't you forget that." She said squeezing his ear.