# 2 : The New Life !!

I KNOW YOU GUYS DESRVE AN EXPLANTION BUT I AM SORRY AND I AM GOING OT MAKE IT UPTO TO YOU.

Edward's POV :

I woke up in the morning as the sunlight hit my face. I looked beside me to find a blonde model sleeping peacefully. I looked at the watch and it said it was five in the morning.

I grabbed my clothes took a shower and woke up the naked girl. "Hey look I am going to leave right now. Cause unlike you I have places to be. I hope to never see you again." I said and walked out of the hotel room. Got into my black Lamborghini and sped to my apartment to get changed.

I took a shower and got ready in my Italian Suit. Well you must be wondering what is going on? So let me enlighten your fucking brains. You remember the girl I loved a few years ago. Yeah someone named Sophia Macford?

Yes she completely destroyed my life. So lets go back seven years Shall we?

"Edward you need to calm down. You cant just go around hitting, fighting, drinking around!" said Jordan. "Fucking good for you to say the girl you love is right beside you isn't she ? But look at me she just left me without even telling me. Couldn't she have waited ?" I asked.

"That's where you are wrong Ed. She waited for more than 4 months for you. And she was finally having some hopes for you guys Amanda came in. I had warned you about her didn't I ?" Jordan said.

"Edward we are always there for you. We just didn't tell you because Sophia swore us to not to tell you. Even we don't know where she is." Austin explained.

" I DON'T FUCKING CARE OKAY? I NEED TO FIND HER!!" I shouted.

"No you are not going to find her you need to give her some time. She told you in the letter didn't she that you shouldn't find her. Respect your love and leave her alone." Jordan said.

"Lets get you home." Austin said.

"No I can go myself." I said and went out of the bar.

As soon as I reached home I saw a girl standing at the door. I ran towards her but as soon as she turned around all of my emotions turned into Anger.

"You BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? DIDN'T YOU ALREADY RUIN MY LIFE ENOUGH?" I SHOUTED AND SLAPPED HER.

"Edward listen to me ple-" she started.

But I dragged her out of the house, "Don't you fucking dare come back here and show me your face I swear I will RUIN YOUR LIFE." I said and walked back into my house.

I heard my parents calling me even Elina but I was not in the mood. I just went into my room and locked myself up. As I entered my room I saw Sophia sitting on my bed. I walked closer and rubbed my eyes and she was gone.

"FUCK!!" I shouted. I went into my Bathroom to see a smiling Sophia there. "OH No please don't do this to me." I whispered. She smiled and faded away.

I just took a shower to calm my head down. And I went to sleep but I couldn't. I started having Nightmares about her. She was being taken away from me. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I shouted and opened my eyes. I was covered in sweat.

This cant be happening to me. It continued on for months, I was a mess. I was totally fucked up. I just became a boy who no one really dared to talk or even look up at.

We graduated Highschool and I got accepted into Harvard. But I could really care less. All of my body felt empty. It was like I went crazy. I would talk to myself. It was really bad.