#10 : Flashbacks??

New Character pictures uploaded please check out..

Sophia's POV :

I woke up when I found someone moving me. I saw Cole and I tried saying something but I couldn't.

"Shshshshsh.. You have a very high fever. 102F What were you thinking. Please go back to sleep. I will take care of you." He said.

And I went back to sleep thinking of what I would tell Edward tomorrow.

Cole's POV :

I knew she was going to fall ill but she doesn't listen to me as always.

That Edward is one fucked up person he doesn't care about others at all. What kind of a Person asks someone something 12 at night.

I went Sophia's room to check upon her to find her passed out. Yes she passed out.

I checked to find out she had very high fever 102F.  She is not leaving house tomorrow at any cost.

I don't give a fuck about the project. I stayed up to take care of her. And when it was 7 I went to get Jason ready.

I got a message that I had meeting at 8 but I am going to cancel it. I am not leaving her.

I called my assistant to reschedule the meeting but he said I had to go. I texted Shawn to see when he was getting back from Russia.

He said he will be back by noon so I went to check upon Sophia to tell her I won't be able to stay.

She was sleeping when Jason came in.
"Please get better soon. I miss you. I have to tell you about my first day of school." he said and kissed her cheek.

"Jas, son let's go I will just come down you go ask Margarie to serve you breakfast dear." I said to him. He nodded and skipped out of the room.

"Sophia...Sophia..." I said slightly shaking her. She slowly opened he eyes. She is so beautiful.

"What time is it." she mumbled. "7:30 but you are taking this medicine and going back to sleep. I will see about Edward." I said.

"No-no no.. I will go." She said trying to get up.  Keyword TRYING. "Look he won't do anything. I will see to that. You need to rest. And get better." I said.

She sighed and took the medicine. I put the duet over her and she smiled at me going back to sleep.

I walked out and took Jason to school. As soon as I went into the office. The clients came in leaving me no time to do other things.

As times passed the discussion continued I totally forgot about calling Edward.

Edward's POV :

I woke up with a brunette beside me. I had a bad hangover from last night. I saw it was already 7 so I walked out of the hotel room.

What was the name of the girl again Brianna?  Becka?  Something like that. 

Who cares I got out and into my car then drove of to my appartment.

I got ready and breakfast was already done I walked out seeing the time I was shocked to see Sophia was not here yet.

It's already 8:15 and I swear I hate people who are late. I waited for another 25 minutes and my patience level was done.

I walked out and into my car driving to her new house. It took me 10 minutes to get there and I furiously rang the bell.

When a petite woman of moms age opened it for me.

"Sorry Sir but Mr. Cole just left a few minutes ago." she said.