# 28 : Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore !!

Dedicated to : 
@whatwasthereasonnn , Brie_Ella101 , nasher_omary , JeeyaMohsin , nazdaniels , LoujineeTaha , shravani_17 , sherya_14 , 25dansijaie , greygoul , graciagastilo , andjelatanovic , PhiloMumpi

Sophia's POV : 

I woke up to a heavyweight squishing me. I fell back and nuzzled into my pillow hugging it. It groaned. And my eyes flew open. I saw Edward and I relaxed.

Wait! How did we end up like this? Ur legs tangled his arm around my waist pulling me close. I slowly tried to untangle myself and when I almost sat up I was pulled back down.

"Where do you think you are going?" he whispered in a raspy voice. "You are awake?" I asked. He said silent and pulled me even closer. Nodding his head in response.

"Did you change me?" he asked. "No," I said. He looked up at me narrowing his eyes. "Okay. Okay. It was me." I said. He nuzzled his head into my neck again. "Edward we need to get up," I said. "Its already 11 am what do you want to do?" he asked.

I jolted up What 11 am? He groaned and pulled me back. "Can you please stop doing that." He said. And pulled me close. "Since when are you a cuddler?" I asked. He just ignored me. "Edward we have a meeting today." I sighed.

"I canceled it." He said.

"Why would you do that. We had to go see the plot today." I reasoned. "Shut up." He said. "Bossy," I said. "I heard that." He said. "Can we please go to sleep?" he asked.

"We have slept for 12 hours!" I said. "Please I want to go shower," I said. "No." he said. I sighed turning my back to him. And making space between us. He pulled me back and kissed my neck. "Well let's go back to sleep." He said.

"I'm hungry," I said. "Then eat me." He replied. I turned to him with wide eyes. He chuckled. "What's so shocking?" he said. He got up from the bed and when I looked him up and down. He was only in his boxers.

"Where are your pants?" I asked. "You just took off my shirt. These pants were so uncomfortable to sleep in." he shrugged. "So you are not going to ask?" he asked. I raised my eyebrows but then he turned around I saw his shoulder. The tattoo.

"I know it's hard to talk about it. I won't force you." I got out of bed. And stood in front of him. "I know you will tell me at some point. And I will wait for that. I will be there for you when you want to tell me." I said and hugged him.

He didn't say anything but just hugged me back.

"Go take a shower. We still have the meeting. I just postponed it." He said. I smiled and walked to my room. 

I hopped into the shower. And got ready. I grabbed my clothes and got ready. Doing light make up. I walked downstairs. To find him already working on his laptop.

"Good morning," I said cheerily. He smiled. "Well, the way I woke up was definitely good." He smirked. "Shut up," I replied.

He just laughed. "Its already lunchtime. Let's just go out for brunch." He said. I nodded. He got up closing his laptop and got up. I followed him. "Which car do you fancy m' lady?" he asked. "Please let me drive," I said.