# 1 : Seven Years and Changes !!

Yup i am back ;)

Sophia's POV :

Its been 7 years and when I tell you its been a long way through trust me it was a long way for me for him and for us. But you know when its true love you get it.

I was in the Kitchen of my Big Mansion cooking breakfast when I felt someone hug me from behind and immediately turned around to kiss his cheek. The only thing that gives me hope in myself.

I looked in those grey eyes to see only adoration in them. Well you expected me to say green didn't you.

But as I said earlier that if its true love you get it. I think mine wasn't that true enough for me and him. I looked down at Jason rubbing his eyes.

"Hey. Don't worry just take a bath and you feel fresh enough, Darling. Go on I will just wake Daddy up. Okay?" I asked him kissing him on the head. He nodded and ran away. Okay this is not going to be easy.

"COLE GET THE HELL UP AND SHAWN EVEN YOU.. YOU IDIOTS YOU HAVE COMPANIES TO RUN." I shouted as I winked at Jason who had already covered his ears before my outbursts. Smart Kid.

I heard two thuds and I knew these Assholes were up.

They were 25 and still lazy asses. But seriously looking at the way they behave at home no one would have guessed they run the best Companies in Australia.

Yup guessed it right. Since I moved here 7 years ago I have never looked back.

It was hard me for me to let go and to forget but then I knew he was not meant for me. Cole, Shawn and Jason have always been there for me for the last five years. And I am thankful for that. I wont say that I don't know how life in LA is going because I do.

Skylar and Amelia are engaged while Bryan and Lexi are married and are expecting their second child. They already have a girl Named Mia and she is a cute little three year old. Well Jordan and Veronica have not yet decided anything but they are happy together. And Ryder and Austin have not yet settled down yet like officially but Ryder has been seeing someone. 

Uncle Marcus has told me everything cause I have not actually given them my number and they all just leave me messages on Instagram and other social medias. They all have successful lives and are excelling in their own field. Well Elina, Kyle and Kiara are in their Senior year now and are having fun. Yup Kyle and Elina are couple.

So I have a track of everyone's life. And the most important one - Edward Salvatore. I left him not because I wanted to because I was tired of Fighting for him for once I wanted to be Fought for.

There is not even one day that I see his face on the magazine of all kinds. He is always on them or on the front page of the Newspaper. Well not always for the good though.

He is definitely changed and Arrogant, cocky Businessman who uses girls like plastic bottles. He just uses them and throws away. He has been so rude and ill mannered that I highly doubt he is sane anymore. Then again he is not cause he is drinking every night.

Actually I have learnt to ignore all of that over the 7 years I spent in Sydney, Australia. Well you may be thinking how can she do this. I mean the main reason I shifted here was to forget him and I think I did. I am a Fashion Designer now, Taking in my mothers step I have my own Brand named 'Edia'

Well I run this huge Company and my designs are famous yes to answer your question I do these designs for celebrities and for the Fashion weeks in New York and Paris. Well I have never been to New York I usually send someone else but I might fear that I have to go there someday.

Anyways so today it's a Monday and all of us have offices while we need to drop Jason at school. I was done with the Breakfast and went to my room to get ready once I was down I could see all my three boys sitting at the table having food.