# 30 : The Deal !!

Dedicated to : destinyroberts375 , shreeneeti , adelamacford , kei_naomi , Brie_Ella101 , sherya_14 , greygoul , LoujineeTaha , JeeyaMohsin , 12cupcake34 , graciagastilo , sahilahezhil , SanatDutta , nasher_omary , jane_maxwell

Sophia's POV :

I packed my bag and grabbed my handbag and walked downstairs. Its been almost week. A week full of work and more work. To say I was tired was an understatement.

The hotel plots had been finalized. Now we had just do all the paperwork. Signing and buying the plots. We hardly had time. And now since most of our work was done we were going to Italy!

8 am on a Friday and I am still sleepy. You all must be thinking why so early on Friday? Well Italy is freaking 9 hours ahead of us. So to reach there on Saturday night we need to leave now.

It was going to be a long 13 hour flight. I sighed. I want it sleep. Since we will be gone for like three days we with had to complete our work. Which resulted in no sleep yesterday night. Awesome! I know.

Edward walked down with his bag dragging it behind him.

I looked at his attire. He was wearing a white T-shirt under neath and a grey blazer over. With grey pants completeing his whole look. He looked hot.

While me on the other hand. I was wearing a black short dress which reaches my mid upper thigh. A polka dot pattern and full ruffling sleeves. I completed it with High black heels.

 I completed it with High black heels

"Sleepy?" he chuckled. "How are you not? This week was way too hectic!" I complained as we walked to his car. "Well perks of working for 15 hours for many years." He said. I just glared at him. We got into the back seat as the driver drove to the airport.

I rested my head on the headrest. And closed my eyes. "Is the jet ready?" I head him say. I opened my eyes to see him on the phone. I looked out of the window.

"How many days are we staying there?" I asked him. "We will be back on Monday. I have work." He said typing on his phone. "So do I." I replied. Which came out a bit harsh. I looked back at him to see him answering his email.

If this is how we are going spend our vacation I want to kick him out of the car. I got comfortable in my seat and closed my eyes dosing off

"Sophia..Sophia..." someone called. I slowly opened my eyes. And saw Edward hovering above me. I rubbed my eyes. "We are here." He said. Stepping aside. I saw the airplane standing there Ready to go. I nodded.