# 38 : Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

Dedicated : jane_maxwell , graciagastilo , dharsshavarthinee adelamacford

Sophia's POV :

We were chilling in the living room. I was helping the kids out with some school stuff. My phone rang and I looked at it. Edward? I look at the time and it was 5:30 Wow time flew by fast. I answered "WHERE ARE YOU?!" he shouted I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Calm down. I'm at-" I started. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU-" he said but I just ended the call. Everyone looked at me. "What?!" I asked. They looked at me with horror. "Did you just cut the call in his face?" Kyle asked. I shrugged. "YOU NEVER DO THAT!! RIP sis." Kiara said sadly. "Shut up. And complete your homework. You guys have midterms next week." I said.

Elina still was shocked. "We need to hide her." She whispered to them. They both nodded. "I swear If you don't concentrate on your studies I am going to kick your asses." I dead planned. They all opened their mouths but I glared at them and they started studying.

My phone rang again and I declined it. They all looked up then again started studying. "Relax he won't even touch a hair on my forehead." I said. Ten minutes passed by and the main door was opened with a thud. Amber came running. And we also stood up.

Edward walked in with an angry face. "We still have time lets help her." Elina said. He came to me stood in front of me towering over me. Okay maybe the kids were right. I should have listened. But he just pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back. He buried his face in my neck and left a soft kiss. Everyone standing there had their mouth open gawking at us. After two minutes he was still hugging me. I whispered in his ear. "Ed? Are you okay?" I asked softly. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

I raised my eyebrow. "Please don't do that to me." He said. "You weren't there at the office and your assistant said you didn't come back after lunch. Your phone was unreachable. And then I panicked I thought you.... left me again." He whispered the last part.

I grabbed his hand. "I'm not going anywhere mister. I can't possibly even think of leaving you anymore. I like you way too much. And I promised you I won't leave right?" I asked. He nodded. He was so tensed because of this? Just say it Edward. Say you love me and ill marry you that second. I love you way too much to let go.

"You could have called Amber to check I was still here." I said. "I didn't need to. I saw Kyle's post." He said. I gave him a questioning look. He showed me his phone. I smiled. It was the picture we had taken in Elina's room.

The caption was – "My favourite ladies."

I liked the photo and he snatched it form my hand. "What?" I asked. "YOU FOLLOW ME?!" Kyle asked. "WHAT I NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOU" Edward replied. We laughed as they glared at each other. Edward went and hugged his mom as we all sat down. We all chatted even Sebastian joined in.

I grabbed a glass of water and took a sip when Amber asked, "When is the wedding?" my eyes widened and I spurt all the water out coughing vigorously. Edward rubbed my back. And I started breathing normal. "Soon." He said smirking down at me. And I started coughing again.

"Hey stop making my daughter in law uncomfortable." Sebastian said. I blushed a deep shade of red Edward who had his hand around me pulled me even close. "We still have to continue where we left of in the morning." He whispered. I hit his chest. "Shut up." He laughed as the others smiled at us.

"We should get going. Amber please come to dinner at our house this weekend. Kids you all are going to come only if you are done studying." I said. They all nodded. I smiled. "Sure Sophia we will drop by on Saturday." She said. "Bye kids." I said as I hugged them. "Bye Amber. Bye Sebastian." I said as I hugged them.