# 41: Wife?!

All the things that happened below in the past were fictional! Please proceed at your own risk. The description is mild but these are not ideas! I am not giving you any ideas to kill someone! Please don't harm yourself, you are loved, remember that! I DONT PROMOTE ANY SELF-HARM!

Dedication : dharsshavarthinee , serendipitae95, sahilahezhil , destinyroberts375 , greygoul , JignaBrahmbhatt , Brie_Ella101 

Sophia's POV :

I licked the ice cream from my ice cone in my hand. "Thank you," I said smiling. He smiled back as he pulled me close by my shoulder giving me warmth. We just finished our dinner and he had a special ice-cream truck ready for us.

We talked, laughed, teased and ate. It was really fun. It was just us. It was beautiful. It was really shocking how far he went for this. I mean I love it. But still... "What's you cute little ass thinking?" he asked. I smiled at him.

"You?" I said. "That's what I thought your head, mind, heart and soul can only think about me. No other man." He said seriously. "Yes, Mr Grumpy," I said. "Whatever." He said. I finished my ice-cream and threw the tissue in the garbage can. "Oh, I forgot to ask you wanted to taste mine?" I said. How could I? It's very rude.

"Well...Yes," he said smirking. "Oh my God, I am so sorry. I know you didn't want to have one whole but you could have told me I could have to share it with you. I am so rude. You just did all this for me an-" I was interrupted with soft lips pressing against mine.

My eyes widened. But I closed them as soon as Edward wrapped his hand around me pulling me close. After a few seconds, he pulled apart. I stood there frozen. He licked his lips. "Mmm... It was good." He said. I looked at him eyes wide blushing profusely. "The ice-cream." He pointed out. I hit his chest.

"Cant you like a civilised person ever eat ice-cream?" I asked. He took off his coat as he wrapped it around me pulling me close. "You are freezing Sweetheart." He said frowning. "Well it's really cold at nights here," I said snuggling into him.

He hugged me as we entered the hotel. We waited by the elevator when the couple beside us gave a weird look. I eye the girl who looked like a prostitute and the man like a goon. I buried myself into Edward. "Don't worry baby girl. Nobody is going to hurt you when I am here." He whispered.

The girl glared at me. As I glared back. "I would really appreciate you stop looking at my wife like that unless you want to be thrown out of the hotel," Edward said in a really loud voice making the girl snap her gaze to him.

Wait-Hold up, WIFE??????

"You could do better." She said. "Like who? YOU?" Edward said with disgust. The man stepped forward ready to attack with a punch but Edward stopped him with ease. God bless Ed for going to the gym every day.

The manager came running in. "Sir I would have to ask you to leave." He said to the goon. "WHAT THE FUCK? HE STARTED IT." He shouted. "I'm sorry sir but I am pretty sure the owner of this place won't be rude to his customers for no reason. Please leave before I call the police." He said.

The goon's eyes widened and he just glared at us as he grabbed the girl's hand and walked out. Edward nodded at the manager and he left. The elevator opened and we got in. He kissed my forehead. I am really cold today. What's wrong with me?