# 40 : I Love You!!

REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ ONLY AFTER THE CHAPTER HAS BEEN READ! I AM GIVING YOU SPOILER ALERT! BUT PLS READ THE A/N AT THE END!!

Sophia's POV :

Edward was sitting on the bed waiting for me to get ready. He stood up and hugged me from behind. He stared at me through the mirror. "You still wear it." He said referring to the necklace he gave me on my birthday. I looked at him. "Even if you don't want me to. I'm still going to wear it every day. I promised and I tend to keep it." I said.

"I'm not complaining. I love it. But it's been seven months and you still wear it." He said. "It will be a lifetime and it will still be on my body. This will not be removed even when I am buried." I said. "Stop staying that. You aren't going to die." He said as he turned around. I walked around to him. To se tears in his eyes.

Was he crying? He turned away from me wiping his eyes. I walked to him and forced him to look at me. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He hugged me immediately. "The thought of losing you really scares me." He said. I hugged him rubbing his back. "I know I'm sorry I said that." I said. He kissed the side of my head. "It's okay. Let's go I'll drop you. Have you packed yet?" he asked.

"The trip is in two days. What's so hurry?" I asked. He just nodded. He was little off this week. We both had breakfast and we walked to the car Edward opened the door and I sat in. I smiled. So many months and he still is a gentleman.

These seven months have been a roller-coaster. We have had our moments. We have had fights. We have ignored each other. We have been cosy with each other. We have got through so much. But we are happy. We have finally found our peace within each other. Our love has grown through all of this and I am really happy.

His hand on my thigh drew circles on it. "What Is going on in that pretty little head of yours?" he asked. "Nothing." I smiled. He nodded as he slowly kissed me cheek and I blushed. "You still haven't told me why we are going to France?" I asked him.

"I told you it's the restaurant there. The land owner is creating some problem" he said. I looked at him eyebrows raised. "I thought it was a new deal. I mean that's what you said last time?" I said remembering it. He sighed. "Can you stop asking so many questions?" he said raising his voice. I looked at him.

I placed my hand softly on his. I wasn't angry at him. He seemed really stressed out. "Edward is something bothering you?" I asked softly. He pulled over and removed his seat belt turning to me. "I'm so sorry. Something is stressing me out. It's not bothering me though. It's just a few days then everything will be fine." He said a smile falling on his lips as if thinking of it.

Okay now I am curious and jealous. "I mean I hope so." He said as he tensed again. "Don't worry it will be fine. Whatever you want will happen as you want it to happen." I said. He smiled. "It all depends on y.." he muttered. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. Thank you so much I will tell you as soon as the work is done." He said.

"No problem take your time." I said. He pecked my lips as we drove away.

**

We got into the plane. I was really tired but Edward insisted going now itself. I don't know what is going through his mind. But he is still stressed so just let it slide. I rubbed my head. I was having a massive headache.

"NO! I TOLD YOU I WANT IT FOR TWO HOURS! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY!" he shouted at someone at the other line. See the stressed Edward is not good for people. I mean he doenst actually behave that way with me. You will see what I am talking about.

"YOU BETTER TO DO IT BY GET THERE! OR YOU WONT LIKE THE CONSEQUENCES!" he said and ended the call. I sat down on the seat. "Sweetheart, You okay?" he asked softly. Picking me up and putting me down on his lap. See? His voice literally dropped three octaves. From shouting to a soft voice. I nodded rubbing me head.