I. Still At The Bottom

*y'all I'm editing this story, the storyline isn't changing, only minor typos*

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Still At The Bottom"

Onest Simmons
"Still At The Bottom"

Imma rich nigga, stunning on a broke nigga bitch
My shit cold with a hundred gold on my wrist
Might fuck around and fuck on ya bitch
Let her lick up all on my tip

"Gotta bad bitch with me and she love to take charge." I rapped as a random girl twerked on me.

I wasn't sure where she came from, she just got on stage and started dancing. I was feeling her vibe though, a pretty girl with a fat ass throwing it back while I rap one of my songs.

Nothing bad could've come out of it. The music started going off and everyone started cheering and shouting my name. The girl gave me a kiss on the cheek then got off the stage.

"Ayo, thank y'all foreal." I thanked everyone handing DJ the mic. I dapped him up before getting off the stage. Music started playing and the crowded got even more hyped.

I walked through them, getting light touches from different girls as I walked by. I recognized some and others I didn't at all. One girl though, ended up standing out the most. I saw Winter standing with a group of her friends, she was dancing a little to the music as she kept staring at me. I tuck in my lips looking off and walking over to Junior.

"YOOOOO!" he shouted, putting his arms up. I shook my head, chuckling while approaching him.

"And you talking 'bout you didn't want to perform. All the bitches love you." he said as we dapped each other up.

"Ayo, buddy give my friend here the best." he added talking to the bartender.

The guy poured liquor in a shot glass then put it out in front of me. I grabbed it and took it to the head, coughing a little at the burning sensation.

"That's that good shit right there." Junior said, nodding his head. "Anyway, bro you was lit up there. Had everyone feeling the song, homie your on the way to the top." he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

He look up, "I can see it now...Onest the greatest fucking rapper out of New Jersey. Hits after hits, you gon' be better than Meek Mill son." he said talking with his hand in the air. I shook my head moving his hand off my shoulder.

"You tripping." I told him leaning on the counter. "Ain't no way in hell imma be better than the greats. Meek Mill my nigga? No way." I said, shaking my head again.