VII. Best Day Ev-

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"Best Day Ev-"

Anneliese Hudson
"Best Day Ev-"

His manly figure stood over her as he inched closer to her. She backed up until her back hit the wall. Lifting her head up, she look at him. His light brown eyes staring directly at her. The more he stared, the faster her heart beat. A huge smile grew on his face since he knew how he was making her feel. He lick his lips then lean down to her ear.

"What's my name?" His deep voice asked, sending chills down her spin.

I look up from my notebook once I seen the boy sitting in front of me. I stare at him wondering why he was sitting in front of me. He finally look up and we made eye contact.

"I seen you around a lot and I'm really curious as to who you are." He said, I squinted my eyes at him.

"Okay, so that was a terrible way to introduce myself. So, let's start over." He said, rolling up his sleeves. I look down at his arm tattoos then back at him.

"My name is Onest. And yes it's like the word honest just spelled without the h. It's a weird name, I'm aware, but I have a black mom so yeah." He said and I stopped myself from cracking a smile.

"Anyway, I notice you come here all the time and I really was just curious about you. I hope that don't sound weird or anything. So, what's your name?"

I tuck in my lips not responding back. I was lowkey scared to do so and since I didn't want to be awkward, I look down at my nails.

Why do I have to be so difficult?

"Okay, well you seem to enjoy being alone, so I'm probably bothering you and I'm sorry bout that."

I quickly look up seeing him getting up. I didn't want him to walk off cause he seemed like a nice guy.

"Jesus, stop being a pussy." I told myself.

"Anneliese." I finally spoke and he look back at me. "Umm, my name is Anneliese." I said and he smile walking back over and sitting down.

"Anneliese? Did I say that right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, your really the only stranger that says it correctly." I told me and he chuckled.

"Yeah, I understand the whole correcting people when they say your name wrong concept. Your name is unique and pretty. However, imma have to take the win on this one." He said and I couldn't help but to chuckle.