XLIX. Replaceable In A Sec.

Ewing Township, NJ

Anneliese Hudson"Replaceable In A Sec

Anneliese Hudson
"Replaceable In A Sec."

A tornado flew around my room before you came
Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but boy they pour when

As music played on my tv, I stood in front of my mirror. I had my shirt lifted up as I look at my body. My stomach was still flat somewhat. If you'd touched it then you could feel the hardness in my lower abdomen. But, from a far you wouldn't think I was pregnant.

Which was nice for the most part. I wasn't poking out yet, so I was still able to do certain things. I do know when my stomach get bigger it's going to be a problem. I was just enjoying it while it last.

I heard knocking coming from the front door, so I paused my music. I put my shirt down then walked out my room. Heading towards the door, I unlock it then opened it to Onest.

"Wassup." He said, I stepped to the side letting him in.

"Hello." I said back, shutting the door after him. We walked to the kitchen and he put a Wendy bags on the counter.

"I got your food. Are you suppose to be eating greasy food?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders taking my food out.

"Who knows really." I said and he shook his head.

"Anyway, sorry I didn't come over the other day. I was busy!" He said, I nodded my head.

"It's cool really. Anyway, I have my first appointment Friday just to let you know." I told him, eating my fries.

"Friday?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Like this Friday?" he asked again and I look at him.

"Yes, this Friday." I answered. "Is something wrong?"

He scratched the back of his back, "I-umm, I kinda have to be at the studio all day. But, ion have to go." He said and I hummed a little.

"Onest, if you need to work then go do that. I'll have more appointments that you can go to." I told him, shrugged my shoulders.

In all honestly, I didn't even mind him not coming. Yeah, it was my first appointment, but it is what it is really. I wasn't even going to trip over it either.

"Yeah, but that's fucked up though." He said, I shrugged my shoulders again.

"It's fine. Like I said there'll be plenty more you can go to, so I don't mind you missing just one. Go work O." I told him.

"Yeah, but-"

"Onest, it's fine." I cut him off before we kept going back and forth. That was something I didn't want to do at all. I was tired of going back and forth with people.

"I promise you it's fine, O." I told him.

"Uhh, okay. Look I promise I'll go to the next one. Like I'm so serious Lia-"

"Onest, it's okay, I promise it is. Please stop stressing." I cut him off again, shaking my head.

This boy really was about to go crazy. I was fine with it in all honestly, I just didn't care about it. His phone started ringing and he quickly declined the call. I raise my brow then quickly shook it off.

"Look, I gotta go, but I'll see you later" He said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'll see you." I gave him a small smile watching him walk out.

I shook my head, "Just me and you baby."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Seeing that I was tagged in a post, I quickly went to Instagram.

(just imagine pls and ty)

❤️ 💬 ↗️𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭  𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫

❤️ 💬 ↗️
𝟏,𝟐𝟎𝟗 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭  𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫

𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚𝟐𝟑 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩
𝐤𝐚𝐲_𝟐_𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 @𝐥𝐢𝐚.𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚_

"Not my business." I muttered to myself scrolling right by the post.

That didn't concern me whatsoever. As messed up as it look, he moved on it and that was fine. Swiping out the app, I deleted Instagram and the rest of my social media apps.

I had to do my cleansing and social media just brought too much drama. I sat up on my bed, then crisscross my legs as best as I could. I shut my eyes and then inhaled deeply.

Was I over him? No.

Will I ever be over him? Probably not.

Do I want him back? Of fucking course!

I mean he was the first man I ever loved. The first man I trusted, the first man I pure my heart and soul out to. He hurt me badly and threw my trauma in my face. That was fucked up and no, I'm not going to forgive him that quick.

Just cause he says he's sorry doesn't mean I was just going to forgive him. I was going to keep my guard up with him. And I know I should just forget about him and move on. But, I can't just fall for another person. It was already hard enough to open up to Onest in the first place.

So, doing that to another person was too much. Plus, not everyone would be as understanding as he was. It was just all complicated at the moment. I let out a sigh, opening my eyes.

I lean back on my pillow, slipping my hand under my shirt and rubbing my stomach. Right now, I wasn't going to worry about a relationship. I was still young and I was expecting. I was just going to worry about me and my baby.

I might as well love myself because no one else will.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

y'all sorry this a little short it's like 900 something words, but my usual 1,000. Anyway, yeah, bye now!!!