XLVII. An Onest Mistake

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"An Onest Mistake"

Onest Simmons
"An Onest Mistake"

"So, what happened?"

I tuck in my lips taking a seat on one of the boxes. My mom had me and Shooter cleaning out the damn garage. Not sure why she didn't get her husband to do it, but it's whatever.

"Nothing bad really. I went over and we talked. Well, she talked and told me how she felt." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"She broke up with ya dumb ass right?" He asked and I smack my lips.

"Can you not be straightforward and fucking blunt for a second my nigga." I remarked, shaking my head.

"Shit my fault, lemme kiss your ass for a second. Oh wait I'm not cause why the fuck would I. So, suck it up." He said and I smack my lips.

"Aight, anyway yes we broke up. She said she's on a journey to find her purpose or something. And how she doesn't want me to be there with her. Which is some bullshit to be honest." I mumbled the last part to myself.

"A self discovery journey. Something a lot of people go through to find their self. She tryna love herself man." He said and I nodded my head.

"I know that and I'm not knocking that down. I want her to love herself. I'm upset about the whole breaking up situation. I could help her with her journey, I want to help actually, but she doesn't want it." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well, you gotta get over it cause y'all are done man. I know you love her and you want to get back with her, but right now her mind is where it needs to be, O. Maybe after she completes her journey, y'all can get back together. I actually want y'all to get back together cause I was rooting for y'all seriously. You just gotta give her time." He said, I nodded my head.

"Well, it's not like I can just stay away from her. Turns it she's pregnant as well." I added and Shooter eyes widened.

"Seriously?" He asked and I nodded my head. Out of nowhere, he started laughing and I smack my lips.

"Fuck is you laughing for?" I asked, but he kept laughing.

"I'm sorry, but remember when you was clowning me for getting both Amaya and Kalyan pregnant? Now your girlfriend, excuse me I mean your ex-girlfriend, is pregnant. Ha, karma." He kept laughing and I shook my head.

"Fuck off Xavier." I remarked, calling him by his middle name. He quickly stopped laughing and stale face me.

"Don't get shot Keanu cause I will shoot you." He said and I suck my teeth.