XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It

Trenton, New Jersey
*excuse mistakes*

Anneliese Hudson"Shut Up, I'm Over It"

Anneliese Hudson
"Shut Up, I'm Over It"

"Five years of dating, tired of being patient." I mumbled the lyrics as I pumped air in the footballs.

I was in the locker room getting it ready for the players. They were having a small scrimmage tomorrow and it was my duty to get everything ready. It was getting pretty late, so I was here by myself. I was cool with it though since I didn't have to be around anyone.

That's what I enjoyed about this job the most. I barely was around the boys like that. I came early and stayed later than them. I talked to some of them, of course, when I was on the field. But, other than that I wasn't near them that long.

I continue listening to my music as I finished pumping the footballs. Hearing a loud noise, I jumped and quickly turned around. I roll my eyes seeing Noah banging on the locker door. I sigh pausing my music then getting up. Walking over to the door, I opened it a little.

"Whatchu need?" I asked looking at him.

He smile, "I forgot my bag. You mind if I come in and get it?" He asked looking me up and down.

I scrunched up my face once he lick his lips. Noah was a weirdo and I wasn't too fond of him. Simply because he just did too much. He was one of those weird kids in school, but he somehow was good at football.

I wasn't sure since I didn't pay attention to him. I minded my business when it involved him.

"I can't let you in. Coach rules." I told him, shrugging my shoulders. I attempted to shut the door, but he stopped it with his foot.

"Please!" He begged. "It'll just be five seconds."

I look back then let out a small sigh. "Fine, two seconds." I opened the door, letting him in.

I already know I'm finna regret this later.

"Thank you darling." He said walking in, I roll my eyes again shutting the door.

I follow after him making sure he didn't do anything stupid. We reached his locker and he did what he did.

"You watching the hell out of me shawty." He remarked glancing over at me.

"I guess this how it feel when my people do it to y'all. Right?" He joked, I cross my arms staring at him.

"It was a joke by the way. Please don't think I'm racist or anything." He said and I shook my head.