XIV. Hot In Here

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"Hot In Here"

Anneliese Hudson
"Hot In Here"

I wipe my tears as I held my stomach. I was in pain and I wasn't even sure why. All I was doing was throwing up back to back. Every five seconds, I had to get up and run to the bathroom. It was annoying and I hated it. My body was hurting like hell. My room door barged open and I roll my eyes already knowing it was my dad.

"Dad, I don't have time for you, so please leave my room." I told him looking back at him.

"I'm tired of your shit, so get the fuck up now." He told me and I ignored him.

"ANNELIESE NADIA HUDSON, GET THE FUCK UP NOW BEFORE I PUT MY HANDS ON YOU!" He shouted. Completely over it, I sat up quickly looking at his stupid ass.

"DO IT!" I shouted at him, catching him off guard.

"I fucking dare you to put your hands on me and imma call the cops on you! Have your nasty, perverted ass rioting in fucking jail! I hate your nasty ass, so just leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted at him, letting all my anger out.

My mood swings was going fucking crazy. Was I...?

I can't be.

I watched as he rub his chin letting out a chuckle. My heart started raising as I got scared. He raised his hand and smack me across my face then ended up grabbing me. I let out a yelp as he pulled me off the bed, putting me on the floor then getting on top of me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I shouted, hitting his face.

"I swear to god I'm going to hurt you!" He said through gritted teeth, grabbing my wrists then pinning me down to the floor.

He breathe hard, glaring at me. "I wish you died instead of your mom. Life would've been fucking better without you." He told me.

"Well, I fucking wish I did too. So, I don't have to be here with your perverted ass. Who the fuck rape their own child and find it amusing, you nasty ass." I retorted.

"Then kill yourself." He said which caught me off guard.

"You already write about it, so how about you fucking do it. Your all bark, but there's no bite, so fucking do it. Get it over with because your wasting everyone's damn time. I want you gone anyways, so I'll help you accomplish your damn goal. I might even do it for you, I just want you gone. So, hurry the process up."

He let go of me and got up. I sat up, crawling back until my back hit the wall. I watched as he walk out my room, slamming the door shut. I bite the inside of my lip to keep from crying.