XXIII. So Into You

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"So Into You"

Anneliese Hudson
"So Into You"

I stood in the mirror, playing with my belly ring. I had gotten it a couple days ago and it was super cute. I had gotten it custom made with my nickname Lia since my full name was too damn long. I found it attractive and was going to be showing it off a lot.

Looking up, I seen Onest walk in the room shirtless. He was looking fine as freaking always. He wasn't paying attention, so I just stare at him. Like always his skin was glistening and I was able to see his tattoos on his arms fully. I even noticed a tattoo on his chest.

His abs were just out of this world. His was muscular in general, not over the top muscular though. Everything about him was perfect and I mean EVERYTHING.

"You staring mighty hard over there ma." He said, looking at me. I tuck in my lips, slowly turning around.

"I didn't even know you was looking. Sorry though." I said watching him put on a shirt. I frown a little since I like staring at his abs.

"You good, but c'mere." He told me and I hurried over to him, smiling.

"Yesss." I dragged, looking up at him.

He smirk, "I got something for you." He said making me raise my brow.

"Whatchu get me?" I asked getting excited.

"You gotta close your eyes real quick." He told me, I frown again but still doing as told. I waited a few seconds before feeling him put something around my neck.

I opened my eyes looking down seeing a necklace. It was rose gold with the words Babygirl on it.

"Aww, Onest." I whined a little, looking back up at him. "You didn't have to."

"I wasn't lying when I said I was going to get you one. So, now we both have chains around our neck." He said and I gave him a smile.

"Thank you. It's so pretty." I said playing with the necklace.

"Your welcome babygirl. You still wanna come to the studio with me?" He asked, I continued playing with my necklace.

"I mean would your friends mind if I be there. I actually don't wanna be a distraction really." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

He look back at me then lick his lips, "You won't be a distraction mamas. So, you coming?" He asked and I nodded my head.