LI. That's My Best Friend

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"That's My Best Friend"

Anneliese Hudson
"That's My Best Friend"

Here I am again.

"Alright, this will be cold a little." My doctor Jackson told me.

I watched as she put the gel on my stomach then put some wand like handle on my belly. I shiver a little at how cold it was. She started moving it around while looking at the ultrasound.

"So, when did you find out your pregnant if you don't mind me asking." She asked keeping her attention on the monitor.

"Uhh, I found out on the sixteenth. Is there something wrong?" I asked getting concerned.

"Oh no, there's nothing wrong. I just asked because turns out your ten weeks pregnant. Almost done your third month and first trimester." She told me and I raise my brow.

"Really?" I asked, she nodded her head turning the monitor to face me.

I look at the screen seeing my baby and hearing it's heartbeat. I thought there would just be a little spec there, but turns out I was wrong.

"Oh wow." I muttered staring the screen.

"Would you like to take a video?" She asked and I nodded my head. I took my phone out my bag and started recording.

 I took my phone out my bag and started recording

"Okay, I'm sorry." I apologize and she chuckled.

"It's alright. So, let's talk about a few things shall we. Did you have any symptoms at all during your pregnancy?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No morning sickness? Missed period?"

"The morning sickness came and went, but it wasn't like frequent. And I still was experiencing spotting, so I assume I was on my period. I really didn't suspect to be pregnant, maybe why I didn't take a pregnancy test." I told her and she nodded her head.

𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒏 𝑼𝒔|Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara