Chapter XXXV. Tears In Heaven

Trenton, New Jersey

Amir (Shooter)"Tears In Heaven"

Amir (Shooter)
"Tears In Heaven"

I played with the strings on my hoodie as I sat in front of her headstone. I look up, putting my attention on it and reread it.

Here lies a soul taken too early
Rest In Peace
Kennedy Davis
07/2/03-07/10/03

I look back down, blinking back tears. I was a real nigga, so real niggas don't cry. But, damn sitting in front of her headstone made me want to badly. Kennedy was my baby sister and as you can see, she didn't live too long. She was only a couple days old when she ended up passing away.

My backstory was fucked up like any other black man. My mom was and still is a prostitute. She suck dick for tips basically and with every prostitute there's a pimp controlling her. My moms pimp was an asshole and I assume he's my dad.

He's probably not, but I'm not sure since my mom fucked many different men. Anyone could be my dad at this fucking point and I could have other siblings. But, the only one that I'm really worried about is my baby sister Kennedy.

In all honestly, I'm not even sure how the hospital let my mom walk out with her, but they did. Kennedy was a pretty baby that did what any other babies do. She poop, cry, whine, laugh, eat, all that bull. My mom couldn't handle it, unfortunately.

She would let my sister cry her eyes out. Barely feed her when she needed to be fed. Didn't give her attention, she just decided not to take care of her. She was a newborn, she needed to be tended to every minute of the day. I was only 12, so I could barley do anything to help.

My grandma tired to help, but my mom was being an ass towards her. She refuse for my grandma to come see us. Made her pimp and his friends threaten her. If she would've came to the house then they would've harmed her.

My grandma was a sensitive woman and she never pressed an issue. So, she left it at that. Until one day, my mom had enough. More so, her pimp had enough of all of the baby stuff. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

My sister was crying her eyes out. She was doing one of those cries where it sound like she was hurt. Screaming, hollering, yelling. It was just nonstop. My mom pimp had enough and ended up taking matters into his own hands.

And when I say that, I mean he smuggled her with his bare hands until she couldn't breathe no more. And this was why I started doing what I do for a living. This was why I was on a manhunt for the dude that killed my sister.

My mom and him  both disappeared after that. Left my sister alone until I came home from school and seen her breathless on the bed. That day was emotional, she was only a baby that did nothing wrong. And they killed her.