Chapter XXXIII. Be Honest, Onest

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Be Honest, Onest"

Onest Simmons
"Be Honest, Onest"

"Are you fucking stupid?"

I smack my lips, not bothering to answer Shooter dumb ass question. I was over his place to talk about the whole incident down in Atlantic City. What I thought would be a simple conversation, starts off with Shooter being a dickhead.

"I'm not stupid." I finally answered.

"Are you sure? And sit the fuck up when I'm talking to you." He told me, I smack my lips again sitting up on the couch.

"Fuck you gotta be so extra for?" I asked, crossing my arms while leaning back on the couch.

Dude act like he my dad. Even though he was older than me by a month, that didn't mean shit. I still listen though, cause one thing I don't wanna do is end up fighting Shooter. We use to as kids all the time and it was never pretty.

"First of, I'm not being extra. Your not suppose to be laying down while someone's talking to you. And secondly, I'm not like your other two stupid friends. I'm not about to sit here and watch you ruin your relationship over something stupid. Nor am I going to praise your dumb actions." He told me.

"I didn't even do anything." I told him, truthfully. Nothing happened between me and that girl down in Atlantic City.

I mean yeah it all look wrong as hell and I knew that for sure. But, I didn't do anything with her. I wasn't going to since that was disrespectful, I wasn't a cheater.

"So, what the fuck did you do? And be honest too, cause if I find out you lying I will punch the shit out of you." He threatened and I sigh.

"Look, me and her were talking. She was touching all on me then she said how she knew a way for us to get to know each other. I asked what it was and she said she'll take me to the bathroom and we would fuck. Right then and there, I knew it was messed up to do some shit like that. So, I walked off and meet Lia soon as she came out to the bathroom and we left. Nothing happened." I told him the full story.

I wasn't going to have sex with a random girl, but I'm not gonna lie it was tempting somewhat. I don't even know why it was tempting, but it just was. The moment was just overbearing all together really.

"So, you didn't have sex with her?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I wasn't going to do that. I was with Lia for Christ sake." I answered.

"But, you let her feel up on you? You don't think that's wrong either?"

I sigh, "Yes, I know it's wrong, but it's not a big deal." I said shrugging my shoulders.