XVIII. Then He Kiss Me

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"Then He Kissed Me"

Anneliese Hudson
"Then He Kissed Me"

I grabbed my Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume then started spraying myself. Once I was done, I put the cap back on then tossed it on my bed. I look myself in my mirror again then pulled up my shirt. I was going out to the park to see Onest.

I was stepping out my comfort zone with the clothing. Even though I still wasn't happy with my body, I decided to change up my style. Not to mention, it was hot as hell today. I had on an over the shoulder black shirt and a jean skirt with my black and white vans.

 I had on an over the shoulder black shirt and a jean skirt with my black and white vans

It was simple, but still cute. As much as I wanted to put on a hoodie, I was not trying to pass out on the court in front of people. Especially in front of Onest, shit would be embarrassing. Getting out of my thoughts, I grabbed my bag and put it on.

I got my phone then headed out my room. I jogged down the stairs in a good mood. I was about to chill with a cute boy for the day and I was happy. I was having this weird feeling I never experienced before. If I wasn't mistaking, I think I was starting to develop a crush on Onest.

But, how would I even know since I never had a crush on someone before. But, that's what I was assuming. Either way, I knew not to get my hopes up too high. Never know what might happen. Before I could head out the house, I was stopped my dad.

"Where you going little girl?" He asked, I roll my eyes turning around seeing him sitting on the couch. He turned around to face me, waiting for my answer.

"Out." I said, keeping my answer simple. He didn't need to know what I was doing with my life. He already took my childhood and early teens away, but I wasn't going to let him get in the way anymore.

"Out where? You better not be running the damn streets like a hoe." He said getting up then walking over to me.

I roll my eyes again, "I'm not running the streets, I'm just having fun like an eighteen year old should. Are you mad because I'm not staying in my room like before? Or are you mad because I'm not going to be here for you to fuck when your bored?" I asked, tilting my head at him.