Chapter XXX. Never See You Again

Trenton, New Jersey

Anneliese Hudson"Never See You Again"

Anneliese Hudson
"Never See You Again"

"You got me saying my, my, my, my, my, my. You sure look good tonight." I mumbled as I walked up to the building.

I ended up coming to my dads job, so I could talk to him. He still haven't told me about my mom and since he told me to not go to the house, I didn't. So, I decided to come to his job instead. I wasn't trying to be pushy, I just wanted one thing and that's all.

Walking inside the rusty like garage, I look around trying to find someone. When I seen a guy, I walked up to him.

"Excuse me." I called out going to him. "Do you know where Nelson Hudson is at?" I asked him.

"He's over near the metal. You can't go over there though." He told me and I nodded my head.

"Do you mind getting him for me. I'm his daughter and I need to talk to him." He nodded his head before walking off.

While I waited, I look around seeing all the other men and women that worked here. My dad was a construction worker, more so, a pipefitter. He's the one that shapes the pipes and all that stuff for industrial use.

I had just recently figured out where he worked at since he never mentioned it. All I knew was that he left out the house pretty early and came back late. I finally saw my dad and he already look mad as hell.

"Dad-" before I could finish, he grabbed my arm pulling me. We walked out the building and down the street a little.

"You can let go of me." I said, snatching my arm away from him.

"The hell are you doing here?" He asked me through gritted teeth.

"I came to talk. Why is it so hard for you to do that all of a sudden?" I asked, confused as to why he was acting all different.

"Anneliese, I don't want to talk. I just want to work, so I make enough money. That's all." He told me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why are you working so much like your life depends on it?"

"Because it fucking does." He retorted and I raise my brow.

"Forget that I said that. If you came here to ask about your mom, I already told you what it was. I can't help you." He said and I roll my eyes.

"That's not freaking fair at all and you know it. That's my mom-"

"And her family doesn't want you to see her. I can't control what they do, so you just have to respect their wishes Anneliese. It is what it is at this point." He told me.