LXII. Eyes On Us

San Francisco, California

One Year Later...

Fuck 2dopeboyz and nahright, shout out to hype track
But the money don't stack, man money overlap
Money bring pain, money bring gain
Time after time, again and again
Listen to me people this shit ain't fake
That's why this my mission statement, bitch get it straight

"And these fake cocksucker fists switch gears like stick shifts!" Onest rapped, dancing on stage.

The crowd sung along to the music. Girls that stood in the front row, screaming and hollering like crazy. An amazed look was on Onest face as he listened to his fans rap his song full out. He smiled looking at the scenery.

He had sold all his seats to his event and he was happy. People from all over that supported him were here, watching him perform at this very moment. He never thought he would see himself in California performing on a big stage in front of hundreds of people. He didn't even think he would get this far.

But, after letting go of the past and moving forward with life, he was here. Still alive and still doing what he loves. Nothing could stop his grind at all.

"Ayo, DJ cut that real quick." Onest told his DJ and he cut the music off.

"Y'all was feeling that shit huh?" He asked the crowd and they screamed and yelled in return. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I love you Onest!" He heard someone shout and he laughed.

"I love you too whoever you are!" He said back not sure who it was.

"On some real shit before we close this out, I just want to say y'all some real ones like foreal. Y'all the reason why I'm here and I appreciate it that!" He said and the crowd continued screaming.

"However, there's this one special person in my life that really helped me." He continued looking over to the side. He gave her a smile once they made eye contact before looking back at the crowd.

"She been there for me since the beginning and I can't imagine being without her at all. So, to show my love to my beautiful girl we finna sing a song for her."

The DJ started playing music and the crowd screaming already knowing what song it was.

(Flashback)

"You know will be really cute?" Lia asked as she rub baby Isaiah stomach.

"And what's that?" Onest asked looking back at her.