Chapter XXXI. Back To New

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Back To New"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Onest Simmons
"Back To New"

"Where ya dusty ass mom at?" My uncle Montrel asked once he got out the car.

I smack my lips, stale facing my uncle. He started laughing, I shook my head opening the passenger door for my cousin.

"Hey, Ollie!" She exclaimed, giving me a hug.

"Wassup, Allie. How's volleyball?" I asked, shutting the door after her.

"We made it to the state finals, but ended up losing by a couple points. No biggy though." She answered and I nodded my head.

Allison was my cousin, my only girl cousin actually. She was fourteen and a freshmen at Mount Notre Damn high school in Ohio. She played volleyball and was hella good. So good she was on the varsity team.

Crazy how she was younger than Sasha and was acting her age. I mean she really have no other choice since her dad doesn't play. Nor do I or her other three cousins and uncles. I be damned if my cousin out here being fast. I really would end up killing that girl.

"Well, congrats. Imma have to come to one of your games soon. Ohio far as fuck." I told her, putting my arm around her shoulder as we walked in the house.

"When school starts back up, I'm playing again. You should come visit for the weekend to at least go to one." She suggested and I nodded my head.

"Aight, imma come visit." I said as we walk in the kitchen.

"Don't come to my house Onest, I don't like your black ass." My uncle told me, I smack my lips while my mom and Allison laugh.

"I may be black, but at least I'm not black and bald." I retorted and he buck at me.

"Don't come for my dad baldness. I'm happy he bald cause I get what I want." Allison said, smiling at him and he mugged her.

"Now, you not getting a new phone, so stick with the broken one." He told her and her mouth dropped open.

"Imma get you one, so don't worry." I told her and she smile.

My uncle shook his head, "You the real reason why she spoiled. Anyway, step out Allie, so we can talk." He told her and she did as told, leaving the kitchen.

You see how she not in grown folks business? Sasha need to take some goddamn notes.

"So..." he dragged, looking at my mom and she shook her head. "Where he at?" He asked.