VI. Party Fail

Trenton, New Jersey
*excuse mistakes if any*

Trenton, New Jersey*excuse mistakes if any*

Onest Simmons
"Party Fail?"

"Nope." I said while snatching my moms picture out someone hands.

I put it back in its place hoping no one else touched it. I sigh as the music played loudly and hundreds of people filled my mom house. This little party wasn't so little anymore. What started off as a couple of people turned into a bunch of niggas I didn't even know. In the midst of everyone, I was trying to find Junior stupid ass. But, I'm sure he was somewhere doing stupid shit like always.

"Yooo, smoking from the vase!" I heard someone shout and I sigh.

"You have got to be kidding me." I mumbled before walking off. I walked in the kitchen seeing several people crowing around this one guy.

Before he could dump his weed in the vase, I took it from him.

"Come on man." He told me.

"It's a fucking vase dumb ass. How you gonna smoke from it?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders laughing.

"Shit who knows." Him and his friends started laughing and I shook my head.

Jesus take me now.

I place the vase in the sink and started filling it back up with water. Sadly, I stopped once I seen Sasha and some boy talking on the couch. The boy feeling up on Sasha thigh. I groaned turning the water off then walking out the kitchen. I push past people until I finally reached Sasha.

"Get the fuck up." I told her and they both look at me. The dude looking like a grown ass man.

"Ayo, Onest my boy." The dude exclaimed, putting his hand out to me.

I just stared at him, "Sasha get the fuck up." I repeated myself more sternly. I went to reached for her arm, but she moved it away.

"Leave me alone." She shouted at me.

"Yeah, Onest I got her." The dude told me rubbing Sasha thigh again. I clench my jaw getting pissed off.

"She's fifteen homie, so unless you want a case get on somewhere." I told him nonchalant.

"Fifteen? Oh hell nah!" The dude shouted, quickly getting up and walking away.

I rub the bridge of my nose, "I thought I told you to stay in the room. Where the fuck is Jasmine?" I asked and she crossed her arms.