XX. Horny On My Mind

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Horny On My Mind"

Onest Simmons
"Horny On My Mind"

Loud moans left out her mouth as she tossed her head back. I held her against the steamy shower door, her arms and legs wrapped around me as I gave her slow strokes.

The feeling of my dick entering inside her felt amazing. Her juices dripping down my length. I started kissing her neck as she dug her nails in my back.

"Fuck Onest." She moan my name. I look at her seeing her biting her lip.

"I'm finna come." Anneliese moaned, I lean down kissing her.

"Come for me baby."

I opened my eyes and just stared at the ceiling. I lifted up my blanket seeing that I was hard. I tuck in my lips putting the blanket down. Did I just have a wet dream about fucking Anneliese? Yes, yes I did and I'm not even ashamed about it really. I mean it's probably weird, but she's so damn bad that it just happened.

Or maybe cause of what happened last night for what I remembered. Only thing I really recalled was us dancing together, her grinding on me to the music. Honestly, in that moment, I knew for sure what my feelings was towards her.

I like her.

Our connection was different and I like her a lot. It's just I was hesitant about getting in another relationship. I know for sure she wasn't going to do anything bad or betray me. But, she wasn't the one I was worrying about. More so I was worrying about myself.

I wasn't trying to do anything stupid and end up fucking shit up. I have a habit of sabotaging myself in relationships after Victoria. And let's just say, I don't want to do anything that'll hurt her feelings.

But, damn did I want her so bad.

A knock came from the door and I quickly grabbed a pillow, covering myself. The door opened and Anneliese peeked in.

"You mind if I come in?" She asked.

"Nah, you can come in." I told her. She walked in the room, shutting the door behind her then walking to the bed. She climbed on it then laid down next to me.

"Good morning by the way." She said.

"Good morning, you okay?" I asked looking over at her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I actually came in here to see if you was fine. You know since last night was pretty crazy." She said and I hummed a little.