LX. Quiet Uptown

Trenton, New Jersey
*excuse errors is any*

Trenton, New Jersey *excuse errors is any*

Omniscient
"Quiet Uptown"

One wrong move and it all came crashing down.

Onest slowly opened his eye to the bright hospital lights. He hiss in pain as he tried sitting up, but couldn't do so.

"Relax, Onest." Moesha told him, stopping him for getting up. Onest look at her then around the room seeing his dad leaning up against the wall.

He decided not to say anything this time. He reached his hand over, touching his side. He hiss a little as he touch his side feeling the wrap. He had really gotten shot and he couldn't believe it.

"Are you okay?" Moesha asked, hearing him sniffled. She could see his eyes starting to water and she knew he was upset.

"It's going to be alright hon." She told him, getting upset herself.

Onest blink back his tears not bothering to cry in front of his family. He sniffled again getting himself together. He had no business crying anyway, he deserved it and he knew that. This is what you get for hurting someone so innocent.

"Well, I can see where the sensitive side comes from." Daquan remarked, Moesha glare at him.

"Look I only called you here because I wasn't sure if our son was going to make it. But, now your presence is irrelevant. So, you can leave like you did the first time. I'm sure your other family needs you." She remarked, irritated at him.

Sometimes she wonder why she even mess with this man.

"I see your still not over that." He chuckled, shaking his head pissing Moesha off even more.

"Of course, I'm not over it because your a fucking liar and a manipulator. So, shut the hell up." She told him sternly and he chuckled again.

"You thought I was going to die?" Onest asked, Moesha look back at him.

"You was in surgery for hours and the doctors wouldn't tell us anything. I only thought the worse because of that, but your here now hon. So, your fine." She answered, rubbing his cheek.

He moved her hand and she frown. The look on his face was pure sadness. To hear that he might've died over something so damn stupid was disappointed. A mistake he had made turned into something that it shouldn't. What made him even more upset is the fact that he could've left his child fatherless.

And he didn't want that.

"I wanna go." He told his mom.