XIX. Life Of Da Party

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Life Of Da Party"

Onest Simmons
"Life Of Da Party"

"We finna get krunk." Anneliese said as she started dancing.

I shook my head, chuckling as I shut the door. We were at a party that I gotten invited to. I wasn't trying to go alone, so I invited her as well. Not to mention, but I just wanted to hang. It was starting to become a habit with the two of us hanging with each other. And I honestly didn't mind at all.

She was different than others. And I know that line is overused by niggas, but I really did mean it. It was just something about her that made me happy. Her smile was beautiful, her skin was always glowing no matter what. Her laugh made me smile and her personality was amazing.

I guess you can say I had a crush on her. Which was weird, since I normally don't have a "crush" on girls. Usually if I like them then it was just that, but this was different. Hella different like a middle school crush.

"Okay, I see you got the henny." She said once I walked over to her.

"Can't walk in a party empty handed, I have manners." I joked and she chuckled.

"Mhm, I heard most men get their superpowers when they drink Hennessy. They start acting different." She said.

"Well, it's just so happen your around a nigga that get superpowers when he drinks henny." I told her, opening the bottle.

"Ooh, me likie." I chuckled, shaking my head.

"You want some?" I asked, she nodded her head. She toss her head back and opened her mouth. I held her chin while I poured the drink in her mouth.

She wipe her mouth and I chuckled. "Let's go little one." I grab her hand and we started walking up to the house.

We headed inside and I felt her grab my hand tighter. Music played loudly as people danced. look back at Anneliese to make sure she was alright and she look up at me and smile. I smile back then walked in the kitchen.

"Yo, Shooter!" I said walking up to him.

"Yo!" He said back, dapping me up.

"Aye, so this is Anneliese." I said putting Anneliese in front of me.

"Lia, this is Shooter, Amaya and Kalyan." I introduced her to them and she gave them a wave.

"Ooh, Onest got him a new boo." Amaya cooed, smiling.

"We're friends." Anneliese and I both said at the same time. We look at each other for a second before looking back at them.