LIX. The Price of Fame Pt.2

Trenton, New Jersey

Omniscient"The Price of Fame Pt

Omniscient
"The Price of Fame Pt.2"

Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life and get away with it, no matter who you are. What goes around comes around, that's how that works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge you deserve. So, be prepared because it comes out of nowhere.

Nelson smile as he look at the picture. Anneliese had came to visit him after he asked her too. She wasn't sure why he wanted her to come, but she did anyways.

"How much does he weigh?" He finally asked, handing Lia her phone back.

"He's six and a half ounces. My doctor thinks he's going to be really big when he's born. I want a chubby baby, so I'm fine with that." She answered and he chuckled.

"You wanted a boy and now you want him to be chubby." He said and she nodded her head, happily.

She always imagined having a chubby baby. They were just so cute to her, a little more work, but still cute nonetheless.

"Yes, I do. I'll feed him my little treats I make." She chuckled, Nelson shaking his head at her.

"You started your very own business, that's wonderful. How's it going?" He asked.

"It's very difficult." She answered, sighing a little.

Trying to keep up with orders was pretty stressful. She had to make different desserts every hour. She stayed up all night doing orders, school work and dealing with pain every now and then. It was a struggle, but she was able to cope. With Jade and Onest help, she didn't stress too much that would effect her or her baby. And she was fine with that.

"I hope your not stressing yourself out too much. You should be resting."

"I know and I'm trying, but when I have my mind set on something I can't necessarily stop. But, I have help though."

He nodded his head, "That's good. Is the father helping you out?" He asked out of curiosity and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, we were off to a rocky start, but we got it. Since we found out the gender, he's been attached." She told him, smiling at the thought of how Onest been acting lately.

She noticed how happy he was to hear he was having a boy. The excitement that showed on his face every time Lia asked if he wanted to go shopping with her. Then when they went back to her place he would always rub her belly. She noticed him changing and she's happy that he was.