LIV. Fame To The Head

Trenton, New Jersey
*excuse errors if any*

Trenton, New Jersey *excuse errors if any*

Onest Simmons
"Fame To The Head"

"Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas!" I exclaimed as I walked in my mom house.

I walked in the kitchen seeing my mom and Cosmo. I put the gifts I had in my hands on the counter then smiled at them.

My mom raised her brow, "You do know it's early in the morning?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"And Christmas is in a few days away?" Cosmo added and I nodded my head at him too.

"I'm aware, but I figured why not come and give my family their gifts early." I answered, still smiling.

I felt good as fuck today, so I was smiling hard as hell. Everything was just going amazing for me for the past few weeks. I was blowing up like crazy, making a name for myself everywhere. I was getting more streams every hour of the day and was doing more love events.

Everything was just going good for me really. And I wasn't going to let anything stop my grind.

"That's lovely hon, but I have a question. Where have you been for the last two weeks?" My mom asked, giving me a serious look.

"I ended up going to Miami with Freeway, Cory and some other dudes." I told her, leaning on the counter.

I watched as my mom look back at Cosmo and he put his hands up, walking out the kitchen.

"Okay, so you went to Miami for two weeks?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"In December while it's snowing?"

"Yeah, but it wasn't snowing down there. It was still like summer and all that. Plus, there was this music festival or something down there. Freeway asked if I wanted to go and I said yeah." I told her and she gave me a confused look.

"While we're talking about that, I have to give you something." I reached in my taking out money.

I counted out a few hundreds then slide them her way. She look down at it then look at me with a mug on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Onest, I don't want you to do this." She told me and I raise my brow.

"Do what? Give you money?" I asked and she sigh.

"This! All of this that your doing! Whatever the hell it is, I don't want you doing it at all." She told and I smack my lips.