LIII. So Damn Good

Ewing Township, NJ

Anneliese Hudson
"So Damn Good"

"You have to go slow, so you don't mess it up baby." I said as I help Logan decorate his cupcake.

"Like that?" He asked looking back at me and I nodded my head.

"Yup, keep doing that." I told him taking the other piping bag.

I stood beside him and started decorating the last cupcake of the four. I was babysitting this handsome little boy, Logan, who was the child of one of my neighbors. I was getting paid twenty dollars an hour plus a little extra for some apparent reason.

In all honesty, I loved the babysitting job. I was able to meet different kids and have fun with them. We would play games, watch tv after I help them with their homework. And after we were all done, we would make desserts.

The kids always loved when we made desserts. It was their favorite part throughout the whole day.

"Alright, you all done?" I asked finishing my cupcake and putting it on the plate.

He nodded his head, "Yes, can we eat them now?" He asked, I chuckled at his eagerness.

"Hold on, I wanna take a picture." I told him placing his cupcake on the plate.

I grabbed my phone going to my camera then took a picture.

"No can we eat it?" He asked again and I nodded my head.

I giggled watching him grab the cupcake, taking the wrapper off and stuffing his face. I shook my head posting my picture on Instagram.

 I shook my head posting my picture on Instagram

❤️ 💬 ↗️
𝐥𝐢𝐚.𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚_ 💙💙

"Slow down baby boy." I told him before I walked off.

I walked to the door hearing someone knocking on it. I unlock it then opened it to Logan mom.

"Hi, Mrs. Carter." I greeted her, stepping to the side and letting her in.

"Hello, Lia. It smells good in here." She said. I shut the door behind us then we walked to the kitchen.

"Hi mommy!" Logan muffled, his mouth full and icing all on his lips. I shook my head grabbing a paper towel and giving it do him.

"Hi hon. I see you guys made cupcakes. Are these from scratch?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I did everything from scratch. Took us a few hours, but we got it done in time." I answered, smiling at Logan.