XXV. Sunday Madness

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"Sunday Madness"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Onest Simmons
"Sunday Madness"

"Why are we even here!"

I sigh shutting the car door once I got out. I walked over then leaned on my moms car, looking at my church. She had all of us go to church since we haven't been there for awhile. Actually, it was always a routine with me and my mom.

Even though, I'm grown as hell and live by my damn self. She still calls me at six in the morning to tell me to get ready and meet her there. I didn't mind, but I did mind her shouting at me early in the damn morning.

"Dad, why do we have to be here? This isn't our church, so we don't need to be here." Sasha said and I roll my eyes at her.

She was always complaining about some shit and she was annoying the hell out of me. I was still pissed about what I told her the other day. And I was being so serious too. I just wanted to punch her lights out.

"It's just church hon, so relax. We'll be in and out soon." Cosmo said, wrapping his arm around Sasha waist. She look up at him, smiling and I shook my head.

"Dirty ass niggas man." I mumbled to myself.

"This is going to be so long and I don't have time for this. I have stuff to do." Jasmine remarked.

"Oh well." My mom said walking over. I caught Jasmine and Sasha rolling their eyes and I kept my words to myself.

They were disrespectful as fuck.

"We're all going to church and that's that, so stop complaining. We're going to go in there, sit down and listen to the pastor and be done." My mom told them.

"Now, let's go in and act civilized. You'll greet the ladies in this church when they speak to you. Onest, before we leave, Aunt Shirley need to talk to you." She told me and I nodded my head as we started walking.

"This finna he so damn stupid." Sasha remarked as she walk beside me. I felt her staring at me which caused me to look down at her, seeing her mugging me.

"The hell are you looking at?" I asked, she roll her eyes walking faster going to her dad.

We finally walked inside the church, said our hellos then went to our usual seats. My mom tend to sit right in front of the pastor which stopped me from sleeping. Sometimes I got bored and want to sleep. But, if you have a black mom for sure your not sleeping in church.

Since the service didn't start until a few minutes, I took out my phone then went to my messages.

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬❤️