XLIII. I Hate You Pt. 2

Trenton, New Jersey

Four months later...
(November)

Onest Simmons"I Hate You Pt

Onest Simmons
"I Hate You Pt. 2"

"Look who decided to finally hang out with the bros!" Big Boy exclaimed once I walked up to them.

I shook my head dapping him, Junior and some other dude up. I had an event at this club that Junior ended up getting. We were still working with each other somewhat. I was leaning more towards Cory and Freeway since big opportunities were coming with that. I mean my career was jumping like crazy.

I thought Freeway was finna bullshit me and all that. But, he really wasn't and was helping my career. I was getting booked to clubs after clubs, making mad money and was getting a lot of attention.

And I mean a lot of attention. Mainly from women who were fine as fuck. A couple girls who wanna get on stage and dance on me. I don't necessarily let them dance on me, but I do put them on stage. Let them twerk or do whatever the fuck they want.

Of course, some people weren't happy about it. And when I say some people, I just mean Lia. It wasn't anything too bad, she just had an attitude every now and then. An argument or two, sleeping in different rooms or whatever. It wasn't major, like breaking up major, but it did get quite annoying.

I wasn't sure if she was jealous, but I mean there really wasn't anything to be jealous about. Even though, some of the girls were really bad as fuck.

"Yeah, homie forgot about us. He's too busy falling in love." Junior remarked and I smack my lips.

"My relationship isn't the reason why I haven't hung out with y'all. I just been busy." I told them, shrugging my shoulders.

"Actually, homie you been ditched us for ya girl. While we over here at the beach fucking with bitches, you stuck with one girl. Our summer was lit." Junior said dapping up the random guy.

"No foreal. We were there wildin' the fuck out." Ole dude said and I shook my head.

"I mean thick bitches shaking they ass while half naked. Who chooses a relationship over that?"

"I choose a relationship over that. I'm not into the whole messing with mad girls shit." I told them, shrugging my shoulders again.

"Yeah, ya boy hooked." He said and I smack my lips.

Didn't know me not wanting to fuck different girls made me hooked. But, shit I didn't even care.