XXIV. You'll Never Learn

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"You'll Never Learn"

Onest Simmons
"You'll Never Learn"

"Mom-goddamn." I curse once I hit my arm as I walk in the door. I smack my lips, shutting the door with my foot.

"MOM!" I shouted again walking in the kitchen then putting the cake on the counter.

She had me go get this stupid ass shit for her and Cosmo. They were going to some party and needed to bring something. I really didn't give a fuck about what the hell they were doing in all honesty.

"Woman call me over and don't even be here. She always on some bull." I smack my lips flipping one of the envelopes on the counter.

I stopped abruptly when I heard noise. I squinted my eyes, looking around as I kept hearing loud noises that sounded like moans. I headed out the kitchen, going upstairs. The noise got louder as I walked to Sasha room. I shook my head already knowing she was on her bullshit. Opening the door, I seen her and some dude having sex.

"What. The. Fuck!" I said causing the both of them to look over at me.

"Onest, what the hell?" Sasha shouted, covering body.

"The fuck is y'all doing?" I asked, walking in completely. This little girl really was having sex in my moms house with a dude that look around my age.

"Aye, man, she said she had the house to herself. So, I came over." The boy said, getting up and I scrunched up my face.

"House to herself? Nigga, do you know how old she is?" I asked, catching Sasha shaking her head out the corner of my eye.

I figured she ended up lying about her age to this boy. Jesus, this little girl finna give a nigga a case.

"She said she was nineteen. Your nineteen right?" He asked, looking at Sasha then back at me.

"She's fifteen homie. Nowhere, near nineteen." I told him and his face dropped.

"You serious?" He asked looking over at Sasha and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Just a tiny mistake." She said and I shook my head.

"Bro, I just-your-I'm-" he stammered over his words.

"Yeah, stop stuttering homie and get the fuck out before I end up punching your lights out." I threatened and he quickly gathered his things.

"Wait!" Sasha shouted getting off the bed. She was about to go after him, but I grabbed her arm.

"The fuck you think your going?" I asked and she snatched her arm away from me.