XLV. Finding My Way Back

Trenton, New Jersey
*excuse any mistakes*

Trenton, New Jersey *excuse any mistakes*

Onest Simmons
"Finding My Way Back"

𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲💍

𝐋𝐢𝐚 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲
𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲
𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐋𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟
𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐈 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨
𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

I bite down my lip staring at my message. I just stare at it hoping for a reply back. A couple more days passed and we still haven't talked or anything. Everything was just eating me alive right now. From me being disrespectful to my mom to hurting Lia feelings.

I was just being a dick to people that did no wrong by me. I mean I was being disrespectful to the woman that raised me by herself. The same woman that I would kill someone over the moment they disrespectful her. And I turn around and end up talking crazy to her.

And for Lia, I said I wouldn't hurt her feelings or break her heart. And I turn around and say shit that I can't take back at all. I was just a walking contradiction at this point. I sigh when I seen she had read it. I put my head on the steering wheel, locking my phone.

"Some guidance would be nice God." I mumbled to myself.

Feeling my phone vibrate, I quickly look up thinking it was Lia. Sadly, it was one of those spam messages. I didn't want to win a damn iPhone, I wanted my girlfriend back.

I let out another sigh then proceeded to get out my car. Since I couldn't apologize to Lia at the moment, I decided to apologize to my mom in the meantime. I also needed her help with all this. I really was stuck, I wasn't sure what to do to get Lia to speak to me.

My mom was the only one I could go to since I damn sure wasn't going to Shooter. I already knew he wasn't even going to help me, just punch the shit out of me for being disrespectful and messing up my relationship for validation form niggas he told me about. I really didn't listen at all and now I was suffering the consequences for not doing so.