LVIII. The Price of Fame Pt.1

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons"The Price of Fame Pt

Onest Simmons
"The Price of Fame Pt.1"

"So, you have two girlfriends and now your about to have two girls. Ain't that some shit."

I shook my head and Shooter suck his teeth. I waved to the old lady that sat behind the counter then we both walked up the stairs to my apartment.

"Mane shut up. I'm actually happy I'm having two girls. I don't want no boy." He said.

"You don't want a boy cause you don't want him to end up doing what you do." I remarked and he nodded his head.

"Absolutely and I want girls because if a nigga ever try to fuck with them, I'm killing them. Simple as that." He remarked, I shook my head walking to the door.

I was about to take my keys out, but seen my door was cracked open.

"Whatchu forgot to lock your door dumb ass?" He retorted and I flip him off.

"No, I didn't. Ion know why it's opened." I muttered, slowly opening the door.

I hesitated to walk in cause I wasn't sure what to expect. Once I built up the courage to do, I walked in looking around. And what I seen was the most fucked up shit ever.

"Oh shit." Shooter said, walking in behind me.

I look around my apartment seeing it was turned upside down. Everything was broken from my tv to the glass door that led to the back. I tuck in my lips still looking around in shocked. I was trying to process my thoughts and shit, but I wasn't sure what to say or think. Someone really broke into my place.

"Damn bro. They fucked your shit up." I smack my lips starting to get irritated.

The hell someone need to break into my shit for? And how the fuck they were able to even get in without people seeing? This was all some bullshit really.

"Yo, I'll be back." I said waking off to my room.

My door was already opened and I seen my room was messed up as well. Everything was trashed and flipped over. I walked over to my dresser and started moving things around. I didn't see any of my jewelry nor money that I had inside it. I mean everything was gone that was valuable.

I was so pissed off, I couldn't even bring myself to say anything. I sat on the edge of my bed, putting my head in my hands. All my stuff was gone and I was pissed off about it. I was on the verge of punching a hole in every wall right now, that's how pissed I was.