Another Note

Hey, guys. I know it hasn't been all that long since the last little note from me. I haven't really needed it - and I don't really need it now, I just need to tell you guys something real quick, while my writing area is actually functionable.

Remember back when writing first person was the easiest thing I could write? Give you guys a three or four thousand word chapter without much work? I have no idea why, but I cannot do that anymore. I can get the standard two-thousand words done with some effort, but it's just... odd. I can only seem to get third person chapters out that actually sound good - at least to me. It could be the stress talking right now [ there's more than I'm letting off here on wattpad, trust me ], but... agh, do you guys get me? Like, at all? The odd thing [ everything is apparently odd, today ] is that when I'm looking at... my current self? I don't see why I'm stressed. I think I'm just overworking my brain agian. You know, that old thing is fried enough as it is. Missing a few screws. And gears. And shifts. And parts completely.

Anyways, what I was trying to say in the previous, rambling, paragraph was that a few of the up and coming chapters will most definitely be third person. I will TRY and throw in a first person chapter when I can manage it [ IF everything goes to plan, around the seventieth chapter (ish) the book will be complete. Oh, that's awhile away ]. Do you guys care all that much? Give me your opinions.

I mean, I absolutely LOVE writing in first person. It gives me that feel as if I am the actual character, seeing through her eyes throughout the entire situation. In a way, I am, but that doesn't matter right now. In third person, though, it let's you see different perspectives on different things - the other team members, enemies, neutrals, everyone and anything that I suddenly decide to throw in [ what, some scenarios spawn out of my mind without a clue as to where they came from ].

If you have any questions [ like, any ] just ask. There probably aren't many, considering I might have covered everything so far, but... eh, whatever.

See you guys in the next chapter [ comin' out to ya on Sunday! ]

Yes, semi-writing-schedule that might actually work for me. BOOH on Sundays, Strife on Mondays. Anything else on any other day of the week that doesn't correspond to this book.

And, shat. Honestly just realized we hit fifty chapters. Did I already mention this? I have no clue whatsoever any more.