City Lights

The moment Iowa and Nevada walked into the hangar, CO walked towards them, then wrapped her arms around their shoulders. The other two girls just looked at her like she was insane. "I. Am. Going. To. Love this so much!" She exclaimed, joy present in her voice. Iowa and Nevada both chuckled, and walked with her down the stairs, meeting up with Alaska, Michigan, and Montana.

Alaska and Michigan tossed Iowa and Nevada (names, names, names...) two plain boxes, nothing special about them. Iowa studied hers, looking at it curiously. "Is this a bomb?" She asked jokingly, smiling at Alaska and Michigan, shrugging CO off. CO then turned her full attention to Nevada, who had alreatd slipped away, now standing in between Alaska and Monatana, as if that would save her from the blonde's wrath.

CO smiled to herself, planning something in her head. I'll wait... Just know that you will be got later, Nevada... CO thought to her self, smiling.

"Anyways, open the boxes up. It's not a bomb, trust me," Alaska said, holding his hands in the air in mock surrender, a smile on his face. Iowa looked down at the box in her hands, examining the box. Nevada did the same, waiting for Iowa to open it first. It felt... oddly like christmas. In... August? Christmas in August. It is perfect.

Iowa eventually gave in to curiosity, and opened the box, revealing a slim, smartphone-like, device, and an identification card. She took it out of the box, looking it over. "Is this a... phone?" She asked, still looking it over. Nevada followed suit, and opened the box, revealing the same thing. Michigan nodded at Iowa.

"The last time I had one of these, it was in the Headhunters... Gah, that seems like so long ago..." Nevada said, holding the power button to turn it on. The screen flashed on, revealing a teal design with a black background. She shrugged, and slid it into her pocket.

Iowa studied her identification card, looking at it closely. "At least they… kinda used our real names…" She muttered, rereading hers over again. It said she was Joey René. All the other bits of information were randomized, such as date of birth, and… well… everything else.

"I'm Joey, apparently," She said, shrugging, sliding the small, plastic, card into her pocket with her phone. The others furrowed their brows, as if they hadn't seen that bit on information on their identification. Each of the other members of the team pulled out their IDs, and looked at them.

"I'm Aerin," Nevada said, shrugging. She didn't care what her name was, she stuck with weird names before, at least she had her real first name.

"Aaaaaaand I'm Cierra!" CO exclaimed, making the others chuckle.

"I am Daniel," Alaska said, shrugging.

"I'm _____," Michigan said, shrugging like Alaska. (MICHIGAN!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME THAT YOU WANT?!)

"What the hell....? Why the fuck did he or whoever the hell decide to call me 'Serah' of all things?!" Montana exclaimed, shoving the ID into her pocket, making the rest of them laugh at her outburst.

"It's not funny!" She exclaimed, elbowing the unlucky person that was closest to her... which just so happened to be a certain Nevada. Nevada elbowed her back, chuckling. Montana shook her head, smiling

"What was that for?" Nevada asked, looking over at Montana, who just crossed her arms over her chest, eyeing Nevada with a fake glare.

"What the hell are ou guys doing?! Get. In. The. Pelican. Before. I leave your asses!" The pilot yelled, making each of the Freelancers turn toward the pelican they would be taking, hearing the roar of the engines.

"Coming! Everyone, grab your shit, we're leaving!" Alaska basically ordered, grabbing his luggage, which was actually a luggage piece with wheels -and not a duffel bag, and jogged to the pelican, followed by Michigan -who also had actual luggage, CO -who did as well-, and Montana -who also had luggage.